afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have one of those poker hand cards from a deck of cards near me when I'm playing. Seems like the times I don't have it handy I end up off my game, so I guess that has become a superstition for me.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all
There are no superstitions, there are signs, you can’t predict victory in advance even when you are your leader at the final event

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I have no superstitions, I just do not believe in such things. All I need during the game is patience. If I am patient enough I know that I will have a good result.
Good luck.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not superstition

Personally, when I play poker, I don't have any type of cabala or superstition. I concentrate on seeing how each of the players perform in order to have the best readings of their cards or hands. :eek:

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not believe in superstitions in poker, since anything can happen I just try to play the best possible
If I start thinking about superstitions I think I would play worse and start to stress

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My superstition, is my own stupidity, especially when I play one, too many cash games.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
no i'm not superstitious i play my game and sometimes it goes well sometimes not but i don't think it gets better or worse because of any superstitious things it's just me who has to be more careful when things don't go right

cferdi

cferdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No superstitions here,
Just some favourite hands, which normally wouldn's be playable.
Otherwise, just playing solid poker

Ooh, I know what your saying! I feel the same. Some hands just speak to you and are irresistible! I spend soooo long trying to resist the call for some of my favourite hands that I know I shouldn't really play, but they do seem to be lucky for me (2 hands I have like that) - so I guess it is a kind of superstition in a way - I feel they are lucky for me? Otherwise I don't have any, but I do prefer some sites over others.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you qualify for a tournament via a satellite, you will end the game quickly
i always have

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Does anybody have any superstitions about anything when are playing poker? I have one. I remember one time I won one of our $100 freerolls playing on ACR and I blew the whole bankroll without winning any of it back, so I don't play there very often. I play on BCP most of the time. It seems like there must be a jinx or a curse against me on the other skin.

Haha sometimes bad luck probes the tables lol.

I don't know if this is the case, but stress flows quickly in these situations.:D

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
My superstition is my wife's question: how's the game going? ... everything goes wrong after that! :)))

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anybody have any superstitions about anything when are playing poker? I have one. I remember one time I won one of our $100 freerolls playing on ACR and I blew the whole bankroll without winning any of it back, so I don't play there very often. I play on BCP most of the time. It seems like there must be a jinx or a curse against me on the other skin.
Yes, I don't like to play when I'm tired, if you want to call that a superstition.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My superstition is confirmed by practice: if I sit down to play tired, then I will lose 100-200bb (

888NOX888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't really believe in various superstitions, for this reason I don't have any superstitions in poker and I definitely don't want to look for them and would advise no one to do this, it's an extra headache that distracts from the game.

smuckenfart

smuckenfart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I wouldn't say it's a superstition, but I don't like to play poker when I have to pee. Or poo.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
You find patterns where there have never been any, with the sole purpose of recognizing the nature of accidents. Make fortune work for you. The first place by a wide margin is occupied by the belief that the card loves a tear. And that if you pour out your soul, remember all the most terrible bad beats, grace will surely replace the downstreak.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that any superstitions are absolute nonsense. If people believe such things, it means that they simply do not want to take responsibility for their results. I am sure that my success depends only on me.

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
twice the projectile does not fall into the crater

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
When you call an all-in, you get busted. When you fold an all-in multiway pot you could have hit a set if you called.
I'm not superstitious, but most of the time it's just like that. Do you think I'm superstitious?

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I also got many. Specially like conspiracy theorys about the online poker system... but who really knows

letfmg

letfmg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
No, i just choose a good playlist and play

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that overstraining in poker is something that can't happen, I have some hehehe but I try not to think about it during the game so as not to harm myself