Poker stories

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So, been playing bet online for kicks and have this new co worker that says he played his entire life in AC. Said he played with Ivey, called him Jerome lol anyways he saw me play and was quick to say don’t trap on final table, never try to trap on FT. Sure enough I tried and poof I was gone. Never try to trap on FT. :)

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So, ok, I can read every book there is...but there is just something about street smarts in this game, even with GTO or whatever (nerds are GTO, gamblers/hustlers don't read books (a joke), just sayin (although my hustler friend read all the books I showed him...hmm, not all:) Point is poker is not gambling:)). I was playing a game with a coworker friend from a lifelong AC player and he watched me play, as I said prior, I goofed with slowplay at final table, but online is not real life, he comes from a real life long gaming experience in AC. What is my point? my point is this game is insanely rich, in that, it can be from immense study, or meeting someone new randomly wherever, that put in work and "lived at the taj", that knows a world of knowledge from real games.
I am still mind boggled.

The way he talks about hands, lol I thought about posting, but not exactly sure how..we talk about hands, he says "I had him kicked with 1010 on flop" meant higher kicker lol. He spun a wheel and I was F?#"98. hahah
"He was hit with the whole Effin deck!!"
---

He is heading to Vegas, and I will eventually too...

Poker is a wild world man.

Last edited:
Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AC friend: what you playing?
Me: tournament

AC friend: 70% dead money, come to cash, snag pots, and clean up.

Lol I agree, but damn, I love tourney poker!

Last edited: