Poker: The Sport of Opportunities

LenilsonF7

LenilsonF7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even though the game of Poker already has more than eight years that was recognized by the International Association of Mind Sports (IMSA) in 2010 and as a sport that is included in the Mind Games Olympics, next to the chess and
backgammon, many still look at poker as he plays unlucky.

Many still ask, "Why play poker?" Despite being complicated convercer want someone to do the Poker kindly be difficult, show that poker has done in my life.

The poker stimulates thinking, memory, decision-making and patience. And it is not only the poker tables, take to the everyday, in every situation of my life I notice how much poker has changed my world view.

An easy game to learn, enjoyable to entertain the whole family and friends, with no restrictions on how old you are, sex, or even fitness.

See the wonder of the sport of the mind; the only one that can be practiced by any person and even an amateur or recreational can play alongside their idols, the stars and even to win it. What other sport does so with an amateur?

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi Lenilson! I hope you are liking to make a part of this community. I am very happy for having discovered and learned something about poker, so poker bring some relevant knowledge to my life. #PokerIsLife

LenilsonF7

LenilsonF7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Lenilson! I hope you are liking to make a part of this community. I am very happy for having discovered and learned something about poker, so poker bring some relevant knowledge to my life. #PokerIsLife

Hello !!

Yes, with each passing day, I see how much Poker has changed the way I see the world and even understand what goes on in people's minds. #PokerIsLife...

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sports betting has a lot of similarity to poker. This is my opinion because in both cases luck remains a decisive factor to win.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sports betting has a lot of similarity to poker. This is my opinion because in both cases luck remains a decisive factor to win.

I do not agree with you. I don’t think that in poker the decisive factor for winning is luck !!! there are some similarities in them, but in sports betting everything depends on the game of this or that team or player (of course if you know well at what level teams play, then the probability of victory can be predicted with high probability) !!! in poker, everything depends on the decisions you have made and only you !!!

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I do not agree with you. I don’t think that in poker the decisive factor for winning is luck !!! there are some similarities in them, but in sports betting everything depends on the game of this or that team or player (of course if you know well at what level teams play, then the probability of victory can be predicted with high probability) !!! in poker, everything depends on the decisions you have made and only you !!!

totally agree with friend

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Lenilson))
Welcome to the club)
I think that poker - this game will soon conquer the whole world and the universe... and we will play tournaments with Martians on Jupiter)))
:star:

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I absolutely agree with you. I also think that thanks to poker, I became more disciplined and patient. Poker is for me a game from which I get only a positive effect.