Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
As you know, the vastness of our internet is full of talents. Do we have such people in our community? if there is I would be very happy to receive poker songs from you, or some other songs.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know everyone is probably going to mention Kenny Roger's song The Gambler, or maybe the Motorhead song Ace of Spades. However, one of my "poker mood" songs I love (although instrumental) is John Cameron's 4 O' Clock Rumble (wsop Main Theme). :)

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's the song at the beginning of Jen Shahade's "The Poker Grid" podcast? That sounds like a decent poker song from the snippets played in the intro.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's the song at the beginning of Jen Shahade's "The Poker Grid" podcast? That sounds like a decent poker song from the snippets played in the intro.

I don't know; maybe try downloading and clipping that portion to use in an online song finder. They don't identify every song, but they find probably 80% of the songs I don't know the name of (works for instrumental songs, or snippets too).

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
As you know, the vastness of our internet is full of talents. Do we have such people in our community? if there is I would be very happy to receive poker songs from you, or some other songs.

Not the first time I've posted it, but Wishbone Ash: Diamond Jack

vocals by Martin Turner.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I haven't heard many songs about poker, I think the game of poker is like a beautiful song when it's a happy day

Dorugremon

Dorugremon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Am a Rock (Simon & Garfunkle) -- About a very tight player
Homeward Bound (Simon & Garfunkle) -- About a player who's been chasing poker games on the road (pre-Internet)
Caught Between the Tigers (TNT) -- Lament of a high/low player who lost both ends of the pot.