Poker or Soccer

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This always happens I'm a football fanatic it's also time for football I only play a maximum of 2 poker tables to be able to keep up with both

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How not to practice both, for me both are the passion of my life, there is no way to live without poker and football

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Love both too and it's not easy to go with only one, so like others I usually just reduce the number of tables while watching the football match/-es :)

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Obligatory reminder that using word soccer for football in an international medium is cringe ;)

Depends really. If I am in a poker session where there is (for me) serious money in stake I will obviously not split my attention. But if its just the usual and there is an interesting match going on then yes. I won a 300$ CC tourney while watching Euro last summer heh

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There

You know,.,, there is some machine invented long ago called Video recording
You can use it and play poker

Rgds

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Obviously, if it was worth money, I'd focus on what's at stake. But if I'm looking for leisure at the moment, it's Football, but I'm looking for money, the obvious Poker.:)

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love poker and soccer. Unfortunately, I can't play soccer due to a knee injury, but I can watch broadcasts. Sometimes I combine and watch soccer while playing poker.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It depends on what, both football and poker are going late for me. If my favorite team is playing, then I watch football and play poker. If there is an important match, I prefer to watch football. If there is some significant tournament and an important match, then I prefer poker more often.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I choose poker, unless I have a big bet in the sporting event, both at the same time is impossible for me because I get confused by poker and usually I want to finish playing quickly and I make bad decisions.:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play soccer > play poker
play poker > watch soccer
watch soccer > watch poker

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Sometimes I switch my TV on to let the match play in the background while I play. It does not affect my focus, so I can play my best game while I watch the match from time to time :)