KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
smoking can hinder performance or not.
I want to know your opinion on the matter.

I smoke tabacco and I believe it gets in the way a little.
some claim that they increase concentration, and it is an excellent anxiolytic

:sheep:

I don't use cigarettes. If someone is helped, it's good. In my opinion, this is mental health care. While a person smokes, he is distracted from the problems that worry him. Otherwise, cigarettes are harmful to health.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Smoking is the worst habit there is, the most difficult addiction to get rid of, I've been smoking for many years and could not quit so far. Do not call it a pacifier, there are so many things to use as such. And thinking that smoking helps your concentration is an illusion. It's just your body asking for a nicotine fix and has nothing to do with your performance playing poker. Unfortunately I still smoke, but a lot less and never around none smoking people, especially kids.
We should all promote a smoke free environment and ultimately a smoke free World...

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
wait.... so smoking cigarettes is gross but smoking pot isn't... hmmm

Well, I think he's got a point there. Not that I'm encouraging anyone to smoke pot, but there are some widely known positive facts about it. At least, it's natural and does not contain the poisonous chemicals the manufacturers load cigarettes with. Just an opinion.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
People still smoke cigarettes? Gross ! smoke pot, at least.
i

I'd say you ae right Flushy, if all cigarette smoking people switch to pot, the world would be a better place :stupido::stupido: !
Imagine having to deal with mostly stoned people all over ! Playing poker against stoned players !? Awesome :stupido::stupido:.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While playing poker, I smoke more than usual, and I think it affects not only my game but also my health

I actually continue to smoke, but what helped me a lot was to have switched from industrialized cigarettes to natural tobacco, I advise this idea, it needs willpower, in two weeks I managed to convert between the industrialized cigarette and natural tobacco , but I believe that a person needs a month, but to get rid of the additional chemical of the cigarette the body is stressed.

:playingba

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i

I'd say you ae right Flushy, if all cigarette smoking people switch to pot, the world would be a better place :stupido::stupido: !
Imagine having to deal with mostly stoned people all over ! Playing poker against stoned players !? Awesome :stupido::stupido:.

laughing a lot, in peace and love !!! laughing a lot, generally calm and calm ..... !!!!

:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::D:D:D:D:D

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Smoking is the worst habit there is, the most difficult addiction to get rid of, I've been smoking for many years and could not quit so far. Do not call it a pacifier, there are so many things to use as such. And thinking that smoking helps your concentration is an illusion. It's just your body asking for a nicotine fix and has nothing to do with your performance playing poker. Unfortunately I still smoke, but a lot less and never around none smoking people, especially kids.
We should all promote a smoke free environment and ultimately a smoke free World...

I believe that it is being too radical, if you smoke industrialized cigarettes, I agree that this type of smoke has to be abolished because there is a lot of strange things added to this cigarette, but natural tobacco is natural tobacco, free of strange substances, I advise if you switch to natural tobacco, think for yourself, make your own conclusion. I switched to natural tobacco and improved a lot.

;););)

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't use cigarettes. If someone is helped, it's good. In my opinion, this is mental health care. While a person smokes, he is distracted from the problems that worry him. Otherwise, cigarettes are harmful to health.

good observation .... and i smoke natural tobacco, which is very different from industrial cigarettes. because industrialized cigarettes contain weird and weird substances.

:icon_comp:icon_comp:icon_comp:icon_comp

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
the truth when I play I smoke in the breaks to reorder my thoughts and it helps me a lot

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I quit smoking. It's been a long time already, much before I've started on poker, but I understand how nice it would be playing and smoking a good cigaret during a good poker match. But I'm planing to buy a good cigar to do it.:)

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I tried to smoke cigarettes in the late 1960's. Yep, I am that old. They made me choke. I have not smoked anything since then.
The poker rooms where I play in North America do not allow smoking.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you want to smoke so be it (bad for your health) , glad that they
banned smoking in a lot of places.

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see any point in smoking while playing poker

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I didn't smoke ever:cool:, and therefore my opinion only one:
smoking is very bad habbit:(, and harm your health:eek:, of course on all 100%,
and possibly around your people...:rolleyes: Think about it!:cool:

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don´t smoke! I don´t like this habit :(

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently noticed that I smoke a lot more while playing poker, I guess it is because of stress ..

Y

yuurepoer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i often smoke the devil's lettuce while playing poker to prevent myself from going on tilt after a bad beat.. :D

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if you take a cigarette break during play and you miss some hands, that would be your only issue. To me smoking has no hindrances on the way you play.

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Previously, when I smoked, I thought that it helps me in the game, concentrate, relieve stress. But after I quit Smoking, I now clearly realize that it bothered me. Smoking clouds the mind.

94EXPOS

94EXPOS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Smoking hinders EVERYTHING!!! There is nothing good about smoking cigarettes, or anything else even. The effects are all negative. Shortens your life span, reduces your quality of life by a LOT. Hinders your appetite and taste of food. Hinders your sex life. (who wants to kiss an ashtray?). It is a disgusting filthy habit that ruins lives and the environment. Sickens me to see cigarette butts all over the place. Still see a holes dump their full ash trays on the side of the road sometimes. The mother of my kids and her boyfriend have always smoked in their vehicles and in their home when my kids are with them. If I could have found a lawyer willing to represent me I would have fought for full custody based on this fact alone. I have found cases in the United States that have been won on this basis. Bottom line is it affects you and everyone around you in so many negative aspects.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont smoke, but i think it would bother me at a table if someone was smoking.