poker and smoking

T

tata777rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the contrary, smoking promotes concentration and stimulates brain activity.
Let's not be cunning, gambling only helps to strengthen the bad habit.
Poker makes you act on the edge and shatters your nerves, and no smoker needs to be told that smoking relieves stress.
For player-smokers this is a separate topic altogether. When a poker player loses big, he leaves the table to pick up. The player goes to the smoking room and returns "refreshed", ready to continue. But on the other hand, more and more dependence and less endurance. After sitting forty minutes without a cigarette, the smoker becomes irritable. At best he can focus on poker only ¾ of his attention.
I quit for a year. The euphoria is indescribable. But .. there comes a moment when it gets boring and the energy is full and already starts to enrage ... And again to a cigarette ... But for me, playing poker without cigarettes is not by the rules))) This is the same thing if the button were removed ' poker fold ...
I smoke during the game, but only when there is a break. In general, smoking is a sore subject for me, I want to quit, but it won't work out already.:(:)

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker and smoking

I like to smoke while playing, but only if no one else is bothered by it.

S

Suzana2304

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People feel more confortable whensmoke and drink during the game and I understand this

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I smoke when I lose to distract myself and relax, while playing I do not smoke it distracts me.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a smoker when I play,I only smoke during breaks...I don't know about the impact on the game,but it definitely affects your health...

LuckyBundy13

LuckyBundy13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
smoking can hinder performance or not.
I want to know your opinion on the matter.

I smoke tabacco and I believe it gets in the way a little.
some claim that they increase concentration, and it is an excellent anxiolytic

:sheep:

It doesn't get in the way. What probably will is not being able to smoke throughout a session if you're dependent on it.

Good luck at the tables.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I quit smoking several times and it affected my game badly, and therefore I started smoking again. But I plan to quit smoking again from Monday) I have been smoking for 15 years +

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest, I do not smoke myself and have never smoked, but I think that this will not greatly affect the game. In general, smoking is harmful to your health, so it's best not to smoke!)

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In my case, I am not a smoker. I love mate and more when I play poker. Greetings!

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.in my understanding,playing poker is closely related to smoking,it calms the nerves, makes the game smoother.

P

Phyrrura

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a smoker, but I try not to get up for smoking very often because this really disturb my game and my attention. I think is amazing when there is no one bothered by smoking at the table, but that is very rare, so I just try to smoke the less I can, mainly in the breaks... But when you lose big, there is nothing better than get up, make some smoke, calm down your nerves, and get back to the play.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Smoking is only good for one thing, and that is putting you in the grave earlier than you planned on

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
quit cigarettes and vape, began to feel better

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
smoking can hinder performance or not.
I want to know your opinion on the matter.

I smoke tabacco and I believe it gets in the way a little.
some claim that they increase concentration, and it is an excellent anxiolytic

:sheep:

While playing poker, I smoke more than usual, and I think it affects not only my game but also my health

gabrielcsgo93

gabrielcsgo93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to smoke wees while i play but how we cant smoke in cassino so i smoke in the break!

NUTSSS888

NUTSSS888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't use cigarettes

I don't smoke cigarettes, but I drink enough water to relax

CullinanPoker

CullinanPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont see how poker could be affected by smoking unless youre breaking every 20 mins to have one... I quit after 25 years and still suck at poker:D

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Why to poison my body with a drug? I do not think it is against anxiety, on the contrary it is unhealthy which produses anxiety to your body. Away from this, I like to rely on my abilities!