• Thread starter christmasscorpion
  • Start date
christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it happens to me that I can sleep well during the day and sit down to play a night poker session, but after a couple of hours I still feel sleepy, I think that my body simply cannot adapt to these conditions

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You may have a health problem or a computer monitor or laptop screen is contraindicated.Maybe Wi-Fi is bad for you, look for a reason.It is somewhere nearby and the faster you find it, the faster you will return to normal play.Good luck!

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I usually get up late and also go to bed late. My time zone allows me to play in my favorite tournaments. But I work in shifts and so, in fact, I can afford to play whenever I want.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maybe you do not have enough fresh air (oxygen) and vitamins

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had the same condition for several months, when I slept for 10 hours during the day, ate shitty and grind at night. Sleep not 8-10 hours, but 4-6. 2. As soon as I woke up: - fell out of bed did some push-ups - after you go outside to do a jog 3. After a run in the shower 4. Breakfast is obligatory after a shower.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Sometimes it is very difficult to find a balance. But still, poker is a hobby for me, and I play when I have free time, in the evenings after work. I never play tired because fatigue usually leads to losses and frustrations.
Good luck.

F

FuccinALLin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes i can play for days. Especially if everything flowing right. but usually after day 3 my judgment is a bit impaired and inevitably any profits will begin plumeting.. but i recognise this and can now adapt and adjust to suit =)

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If you are a person who does not do too many activities, your body has become accustomed to spending most of its time at rest, so that is why you have these episodes of drowsiness. Movement is important for vitality!

A

Arbas33

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi for all :)

I hope for a nice time :) and a game with a relaxed atmosphere: :) ​​see you

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also keep my rhythm out of the way. In principle, all tournaments for me are held closer to the night. But I also have to devote time to business, and this is usually from morning to evening. And, it turns out, there is time for sleep in between poker and business)), and with age, breaking the rhythm is more and more difficult. Has a very strong effect on health

A

Arbas33

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it happens to me that I can sleep well during the day and sit down to play a night poker session, but after a couple of hours I still feel sleepy, I think that my body simply cannot adapt to these conditions

I think training makes perfect :) and you have to get used to some things :)

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The minimum that your body and mind need to rest is 8 hours, to regain your energy, but if you only sleep a few long hours and then you sit down to play for a couple of hours at night and you still feel tired, it is possible that you have a poor diet Or you are eating in a disorderly schedule if digesting food well or lack of vitamins that makes you tired, maybe you see the few hours you sleep a day are not enough.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Title of this thread looks like my daily routine.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for over 10 years, and I have realized that sometimes sleep saves money very effectively. If I have to choose, then in most cases I will prefer healthy sleep.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It is better not to lose the night's sleep, because it is the best sleep. I try to play earlier, or to have rest before play and generally I play if the conditions are good!

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

So play alone during the day, greetings. :D

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

You would have to find a way to adapt your game and the hours of rest! depending on your time to play

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to be able to play poker normally at night. Freerrol was also convenient for me, because it starts at 12 o'clock in the morning. But now I am very tired and lately I just fall asleep during the game, sometimes even before it starts. I register for the tournament half an hour before the start, and then in the middle of the night I open my eyes.

A

Axe1Gold

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have fallen asleep several times before in the past. Nowadays Idrink some coffee or have a shower... it can help me

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apparently the game tires you with its monotony. Perhaps you should take more walks in the fresh air?

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poker and fatigue go hand in hand, it seems. My current job keeps me from playing as much as I want. So when I do play I try to cram all my poker fun into about 3 hours. The weekend gets here and all I wanna do is play but then I realize I have to go and do all the things to keep up in life: pay bills, go shopping, take care of the dog's bizz, etc. Once I get home to play I'm just too damn tired to enjoy it. I get more concerned w/making the $ back I might have lost due to not playing than just enjoying the game. So I go take a 2-3 hr nap, get up, make some coffee, and I'm fine. I also play less trny's and more sng's and ring games to shorten the sessions.

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that if you want to sleep, then it's not worth playing long sessions, as attention and concentration become poor.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just play when you are fully rested. Maybe you do get a good night sleep but do other things during the day and when you play in the afternoon your shutting down already and poker might hypnotize you more to sleep quickly after. Try playing in the mornings or dont waste much energies during the day. Save them for poker.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normally at night I don't play poker, there are no interesting tournaments after 8pm.

Bugi

Bugi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually go to bed at 10 PM, sometimes a bit later. I get up when I wake up. I take care of routines in the morning and start playing poker starting between 10 AM and 12 Noon. I'll stop playing at around 9 PM.
Regular nighttime sleep sets me up for having the energy for a busy schedule.