Poker Skills: Psychology, Mathematics and Logic

LenilsonF7

LenilsonF7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the larger universe of Poker, which involves diverse skills that we can not dispençar either as:

Psychology;

Mathematics;

And Logic.

All are very important, I personally try to understand my limited ability, I like to develop my logical skills, because the time to act with my starting hand, if I the call, raise, 3-bet, 4-bet, continuation bet, all-in or fold.

To take one of these decisions, we need to understand and increasingly develop our logic capacity of Poker and fail to act more and more intuitively.

For every action we take in a poker hand, desencandeia a set of possibilities that will be checked at the showdown, then you will see clearly to take the correct decision or not.

And you, what skills have developed more or need to develop more? Of course, remembering that all are important.

daco111

daco111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I,ll say psychology. Why? There are a lot of people who preflop monster then after the flop if they are re raised go all in bcs they got pocket aces and every time they lose it. If you got pocket aces and if you got re-raised on the flop just fold, but they think "I got pocket aces" and go all in on flop. Just stupid.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In my opinion, the most important thing is patience, and discipline.
Logic, psychology, and mathematics are all important, but without patience and discipline, your logic, mathematics and discipline do not matter.
Good luck.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I believe that the most important is psychology, because psychology actually solves everything. Psychology forms your attitude to victories and losses. If you are psychologically trained, then you will be able to survive failures and succeed.

K

KidKNG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I always try to play with probability in my favor, always analyzing all the hands played and analyzing also the profile of each player, psychologically analyzing each one, in order to be able to make the best possible decision. Even when playing online tournaments I always do this, even though I can not see the facial expressions or the tics of the players, I try to analyze the bets, the hands they fold, the times they fold in the middle of the game and thus creating a profile of each one.
Knowing that when they fold on the turn represents one thing, or when they bet a lot on preflop. All of this represents a hand and I'm always analyzing it.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When playing poker for real money, the player's success does not depend on his luck. It depends on many factors, including: the ability to follow opponents and themselves, the ability to bluff and the constant desire to improve their own game.

dcproster

dcproster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess maths and phychology.Maths helps to have profit and psychology to understand ur opponents.Logic is also important,but not enough like this 2.