Poker Schools

F

FoBreeze

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone out there ever gone to a in person poker school? If so, I'm really interested in hearing about your experience. I think I always learned a lot more in in person school as opposed to online..

Has anyone ever done one? If so, where? If not, has anyone ever heard about anyone who has done it?

Thanks a ton!

detroitjunkie

detroitjunkie

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not nor have I known anyone who has. But, it depends on how good of a player you already are, and what type of game you play. Different schools will coach different ways.
Do you play live or online? If online then I wouldnt goto a school because they are really only good for live play teachings, online teachings you would fair much better reading books (especially Let There Be Range, which I can get you a digital copy of).

If you want to play live and are already a good player, then I suggest taking a psychology course in human behavior or a course in learning about micro-expressions and what not. Live tells are the only real way to have great success at live poker, because there are so many players out there with close to equal game skills everywhere, its the only way to consistently win.