Poker school winter series ?

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get the tic in school poker 2.50 $ Spin won another tic $ 7.50 went to try the satellite main event of $ 22 just bolhando the vacancy that was two spots in the 6 max sad :(:(

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
might give it a try since I won over $20 earlier this week in a cardschat tournament. My best finish ever !!!!

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also played in the school winter series
but I could not get into the prizes, I congratulate you on winning tickets and wish you good luck to get to a good tournament and win something!

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't give up!Try it again!Only this way you're gonna win.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
it is weird this time , other events i could get few tickets in few tries , this time i played manyyyyyy times and in only once won a 7.5 dollar tournament which isnt like old times ( last summer ) you get straight a ticket to the event , it was a satellite to play which i lost XD good luck for the others that are still trying

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey.
It's funny to play in a tournament and get a ticket to spin-and-go, play 3-4 hours and lose in 2-3 minutes. Play to get a ticket for a ticket, then another ticket, and then a cash prize is possible.
I wish you good luck in conquering poker Olympus. With the greed of a poker room this is very difficult to achieve.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you are well done...
Good luck and let only good hands come to you))
:top:

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Last year, I also played in these winter series tournaments. In one of them I managed to win about $ 50. This year I will also take part and I hope that I will be lucky.
Good luck.

C

cypherpup

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never played in the Winter Series but I am looking forward to it this year. Good luck to everyone.