Poker psychology

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker psychology - what is this term? ​Interested, in particular, the question of the ability to "read" the opponent. Hat does this skill give?
For example, two professional players are playing: both are able to "read" the opponent. And what's the point? After all, the dominant role is played by another element - these are cards. And in addition, during the game, the tactics and strategy of the players can change repeatedly.
What is your vision of this issue? Maybe you are using some special techniques to study your opponent, which will greatly help you in the game.
Share your secrets )))

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And yes, this question is about online gaming. I will wait for your answers, I hope I can learn some good lessons. And in the end I will understand how really important this skill is.

R

rapione98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
psychology is fundamental in poker

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never learned to read the opponent.Sometimes I know that the opponent is bluffing, but something stops me at the last moment to make a call.It often happens in online poker that if you win a hand with a top pair, the next hand in turn with a top pair will bring you defeat.It's like a system, or just me.

B

BOMDEBLEF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes very important, table reading, position of the play among others

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perform the right actions - and you will be ahead of your opponent at the distance

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Cards play an important role, but the player's psychology influences and motivates him to make decisions in each situation. Therefore, our psychology, our cards, our experience and skills, all this shapes us as successful players.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cards play an important role, but the player's psychology influences and motivates him to make decisions in each situation. Therefore, our psychology, our cards, our experience and skills, all this shapes us as successful players.

I also think that. Even if you know how to “read” your opponent, even if you don’t know how to do it, the result will depend only on the cards dealt.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Don't we have a psychologist among us to tell us more? :)

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker goes beyond a simple card game, it is actually a game of the minds and if we learn to read our opponents by their way of playing we can have advantages over them, we have to learn to detect if they really have a good hand or They are bluffing by the movements they make at the table, we can also know what type of players they are by the cards they show, the psychological game plays a very important role in poker if we discover how our opponents think in a certain hand.

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
reading the oponent is a important skill to to play good poker

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker psychology - what is this term? ​Interested, in particular, the question of the ability to "read" the opponent. Hat does this skill give?
For example, two professional players are playing: both are able to "read" the opponent. And what's the point? After all, the dominant role is played by another element - these are cards. And in addition, during the game, the tactics and strategy of the players can change repeatedly.
What is your vision of this issue? Maybe you are using some special techniques to study your opponent, which will greatly help you in the game.
Share your secrets )))
It seems to me that psychology is not a skill of reading opponents! Rather, it is the ability to cope with difficulties during the game!

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me that psychology is not a skill of reading opponents! Rather, it is the ability to cope with difficulties during the game!

As long as you cope with your difficulties, your opponents will quickly "read" everything. Eh, apparently a difficult element in the game is this psychology.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

If all these theories are valid to improve your game you have to have a good reputation nowadays the players study a lot those skills and the percentage cards and others but reading your opponent is a great virtue that makes the players better

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
A sense of understanding the game, finding anomalies in the opponent's play, his actions, pressure on the opponent, etc. Everyone can play with strong cards, but outplaying an opponent without cards is the psychology of poker. Your psychological state also depends on all this, which allows you to make fewer mistakes.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me that in order to read your opponent you need some special abilities, you can just sometimes predict how the other player will play in a certain layout of the cards.:)

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have learned to read other players and yes it has helped my game. I think it is an essential part of poker everyone needs to just to stay ahead. I am playing with people that have not grasped that concept yet. I would need further study to be successful playing against most of the players on here.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
read the opponent and adapt to situations, it is true that in the end the cards they have define the result but precisely for that reason a proper reading is very important, try to win before the showdown if you think you have the worst hand, and that is just only one thing, there are many more things:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4: