Poker professional schedule

M

MimiMLZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys,

Is there any professional poker around here? I am asking this because I want to know what is the type of schedule that a professional poker should have?

E

etouu1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are many professionals at all times

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello guys,

Is there any professional poker around here? I am asking this because I want to know what is the type of schedule that a professional poker should have?

Strange question. I think that each professional player forms his schedule individually. But if you are just a beginner, then you should focus on improving your skills and not think about schedules.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I'm not a professional but I think it depends on your time, the schedule is indistinct if you have the time to play, the professionals recommend playing between 6 and 8 hours a day.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Cant help on giving out a schedule but from the story's and interviews I have heard, playing 5 or 6 days a week for 10-12 hours each is more common that you might think. There is also professionals and professionals. You could probably be a professional player playing 1-2 in veges 5 days a week if you wanted to. There there are professional like Ivey, Brunson and others. They sit down to 50/100 and way more. For your tournaments there are players play 10K plus and can play 3-4 days before getting paid.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that regardless of the professional or amateur, each player's schedule will be individual! Someone likes to play few tournaments ,but more thoughtfully and expensively! Others, on the contrary, take the amount - it all depends on preferences and skills!

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Make your own schedule what ever feels right, dont force anything.