Which Poker Pro Has The Most ""Punch-able" face?

Which Poker Pro Has The Most "Punch-able" face?

• Phil Hellmuth

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Mike Matusow

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Tony G

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Anyone who berates other player and/or slowrolls

• Other; explain who in the comments

• Total voters
Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not advocate violence, but which poker pro would you rather "let have it?"

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm guessing many will vote "Hellmuth" here, but everyone has good and bad moments and there are some really bad ones from other players too. Personally, my vote would probably be Tony G - I'm also reminded of this hand:

A

Axe1Gold

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm guessing many will vote "Hellmuth" here, but everyone has good and bad moments and there are some really bad ones from other players too. Personally, my vote would probably be Tony G - I'm also reminded of this hand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trYm4vTT2ec

I vote for Hellmuth...:D He think he is the best and yes he is not far from it. But he can't lose when he lost a party he is like a children...

P

purplerain

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly it is not even close. I think we would all like to punch Tony G :D

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mike Matusow has a hard hitting face lol cheers
This was a close second for me xD

yep, Tony G is the worst dude of all time - embarrassing to watch him
It is pretty tough to watch at times; I agree. I guess not everyone at the top become mature players; most people don't change personalities in spite of their success.

Honestly it is not even close. I think we would all like to punch Tony G :D

I don't know how "close" it is for others. It was this curiosity which gave me the idea for this survey to see what the cardschat community says :)

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Other

'nuff said:

da38b3dffec8f11564f94b31216d380c.png

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Tony G gets all the votes. He is a person who can make you quite angry at a poker table.

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't really have a problem with Tony G honestly I can't stand Hellmuth he's a crybaby and a sore loser

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Between Helmut and Matusov, I chose Matusov, as he really annoys with his statements during the game.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I do not advocate violence either.
What is the point of your poll?

C

CourtJester

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't advocate for violence either. If we're talking about faces, Tom Dwan for me. He gets that blank stare and I feel like he needs to be SLAPPED.

...You know, to snap him out of it or whatever ;)

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not advocate violence either.
What is the point of your poll?

If I recall, it began as a conversation I was having with someone and the topic slowly turned to how certain pro players and behaviors they couldn't stand. It made me ponder who are some of the least liked pro players and thus why I created the title and thread.

"Punch-able" was my substitution to downplay how the other person felt, yet convey essentially the same message...

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Phil Hellmuth's face is the most outstanding. Especially when, having lost, he begins to blame the dealer and the player for his loss.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ran into Mike Matusow at the wsop in 2019. I know that the WSOP is not a black tie affair, but he took casual to a new low...looked like a homeless person living on the street.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ran into Mike Matusow at the WSOP in 2019. I know that the WSOP is not a black tie affair, but he took casual to a new low...looked like a homeless person living on the street.

I guess the high-stakes-pro life isn't as luxurious as most believe it is then :D

I don't know his financial situation, but who knows, maybe he is struggling with his bankroll right now? Who knows? A veteran pro like Matusow, I would think has plenty of personal money to at least dress respectably though, but that is just my opinion. Maybe he wanted that "look" for table image reason or something, I don't know :p

I might not like Matusow's table personality in poker, but I still respect him as a veteran poker pro who studies poker a ton.