Poker power

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good evening! Here's a topic of interest. Maybe it's time in poker to introduce the "Poker strength of the player" value? It's like in chess...the strength of chess players....the ELO rating....

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Good evening! Here's a topic of interest. Maybe it's time in poker to introduce the "Poker strength of the player" value? It's like in chess...the strength of chess players....the ELO rating....

I think the strength of any player lies in his patience, discipline, and concentration. Such concepts are difficult to measure in any unit, however, the combination of these factors in my opinion is the real strength of the player.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A useless idea because most people already know the best players. Their rating is determined by the number of wins.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
there are several strengths in poker and one of them is Donkey who doesn't know what he does at a table or how he behaves and it still gives you bad even though you know you would have a 99% chance of winning more their luck is greater!

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
strength can be brought in but luck can't, the player's poker strength and the player's poker luck should be, but poker sites deny that sometimes in a tournament one player is constantly dealt good cards and the other bad, so it's impossible

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
so there is also a level of players, according to you, the rating is also in poker just from divided into limits, the higher the limits, the higher the player's level, the same rating system I think it should be clear here