Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
You follow poker podcasts, if so, which ones would you recommend? :)

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
DAT poker podcast - Adam Schwarz, Terrance Chan and Daniel Negreanu. It was formerly known as the official 2+2 podcast.

The Chip Race - David Lappin and Dara O'Kearney. Features interviews with top players, news and hand breakdowns.

The Grid - Jennifer Shahade. Very interesting concept where top pros pick the two cards they played in a key hand. The two specific cards can only be selected once ( i.e. only one player can select pockets aces) with the intention to end up with a story for every possible hand available until 'The Grid' is filled.

Then you have the Poker Central, and poker news podcasts as well as others dedicated to theory and mental health/strength... but to be frank I tend to listen to the first three only.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Thanks for the recommendations, I'll take a look.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know where I can find the old 300 episodes of 2 + 2 poker cast? (when pokerstars was still a sponsor there)

J

jorgetorres0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know any, I wonder if you know of any in Spanish I would appreciate it

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Does anyone know where I can find the old 300 episodes of 2 + 2 poker cast? (when PokerStars was still a sponsor there)

I am not sure they are still available, unfortunately. Even the later ones just before the guys ran out of steam at 2+2 (and it morphed into DAT podcast) are no longer presented on the 2+2 website as far as I can tell.

I have another series which I never recommend anymore because it has also evaporated (unless it is somewhere in PokerGo's files) and that was 'Heads Up with Remko". In that series Remko Rinkema (now on the Poker Central podcast) interviewed the top pros for around an hour about their beginnings, rise through the ranks, studying, current feeling about the game etc. etc. Truly a great series and it was just lucky I started downloading and then so storing them...I have about 50 of them.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We need a CardsChat podcast :)

but I know it is a ton of work