Poker player's favorite food

Z

zc13expert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I am not a professional poker player, I imagine that the favorite food of the poker player is junk food, I say this because I imagine that it is fast and that it allows not to abandon the game, Burger, Pizza, etc.

Now understanding that the professional poker player requires discipline, the ideal is a complete diet and the rest that it requires.

How are the players programmed, regarding this issue? Do they make a schedule that allows them a 2 hour break at noon and another 2 hours at night?

Anyone know about this topic?

Greetings

Jurgensad

Jurgensad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I am not a professional poker player, I imagine that the favorite food of the poker player is junk food, I say this because I imagine that it is fast and that it allows not to abandon the game, Burger, Pizza, etc.

Now understanding that the professional poker player requires discipline, the ideal is a complete diet and the rest that it requires.

How are the players programmed, regarding this issue? Do they make a schedule that allows them a 2 hour break at noon and another 2 hours at night?

Greetings

I already did my dishes and cooked while i was playing a tournament and i must say that doing other things while playing poker is not recommended. You lose your focus!

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Personally, I prepare healthy food in advance before a poker session, but who prevents you from doing so? It can be warmed up during the break and boiled tea. I think most poker players do this.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Obviously, every professional player has their own tastes and preferences. But I am also convinced that most professional players follow a healthy lifestyle and follow a diet. I think everyone shapes their menu based on their individual schedule.

J

jkersten

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I order a pizaa of some shoarma during long sessions.:D

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

Yeah any food which tastes like heart disease must be good actually :cool:

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i'm only care if i have coffe hahaha

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Rice + beans + steak;
Spaghetti with cooked tomatoes and fried peppers;
Coffee, beer.
My main menu.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in general professional poker players eat only healthy food and preferably a salad. especially before the start of their sessions because there is evidence that overeating or being addicted to junk food can negatively influence your decision making

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have a particular preference for food. I prepare food during the day to play tournaments in the evening and during the break I have time to warm up my food, or pour delicious coffee, sometimes when I still don't have time to make a 5-minute break, I can fold by missing weak hands.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think if a player is a professional it does not mean that such a player does not have bad habits. But in general, I think that professional players earn quite a lot, and therefore have the opportunity to use the services of a nutritionist.

P

pvenditto88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite food is eggs personally.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have seen that many professionals have a healthy and balanced diet to be able to withstand long duration of tournaments and games, the idea that many of us have I think is wrong because they take care of their diet:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me it shood be pizza you can eat and play at the same time

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Greetings

Oatmeal porridge, because: fast, delicious and healthy.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are a truly proffessional player, you can afford a healthy food delivery that is already prepared for you.
The food player chooses is much more dependant of his character rather than tournament schedule.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Greetings
Of course the favorite food of poker players is going to be fast food or junk food, but that will depend much more if it is playing online or live, now also regarding the discipline of the game and The diet will also depend on the modality that is being played, be it cash, tournaments or sit & go if you play cash you can set a better schedule of your game before the hours that you go to eat if you want to stop the session and rest for a while after eating, but if you play mtts or sit & go you have to stop until you finish the tournaments and you will play eating sometimes and it will be fast food most of the time.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually it doesn't reach food, tea works well:icon_bigs

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I am having long poker sessions (tournaments) I tend to have frozen pizza or hot dogs . Dont have time for fancy diners because tournament breaks give me only 5 minutes to fix something to eat

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Fresh vegetables and dip is a great food source, cause you don't
get stuff on your hands to get the cards dirty or sticky.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During the game, it's probably fast food, I just can't imagine a player who will play online poker somewhere in a restaurant over a glass of wine and eating a delicious steak, because the pleasure of eating can easily disappear from the next bad beat.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If I know that I have a long poker session ahead of me, I prepare the food I need in advance, a break of 5 minutes is enough for me to warm up the food !!!