Which poker player (Pro, Semi, Amt) Player do you least favor?

B

bigj85

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
although i think he is a good player.... Josh ariah or how ever you spell his name.... for all of his comments at the main event.

Z

Zubris

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phill Ivey ... i don't know why i don't like that guy... but i never enjoy wathcing his play neither his behavior

C

cubbiepole

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I Hate hellmouth as a person but i respect his poker knowledge. His book is a load of crap but I don't doubt his poker ability. My favorites would have to be Ivey and Negraneau(sorry about spelling). Ivey has great composure and makes the smartest decisions.... it just seems like the cards never fall his way.

O

okterrific

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Zubris said:
Phill Ivey ... i don't know why i don't like that guy... but i never enjoy wathcing his play neither his behavior
iveys one of the best , I think i know why you dont like him:

" white people are so scared of black people".annie defranco

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mike "The Mouth" absolutely can't stand him! What a nancy crying on national TV... I like saying "nancy" hehe tribute to my UK buddies who run the forum

S

Sorn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Moneymaker and Hellmuth see to be well disliked.... Moneymaker won it all and realy done nothing since. I dont see why people dislike him. Hellmuth is a little baby when he someone beats him. I get that!

By the way the greatest of all time is Texas Dolly Doyl Brunson!

S

superdave

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Got to be Josh Arieh. That guy is the biggest cry babie in the game. The way he talkes about how people play is horrible. The guy just has NO class.

S

sooselects

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if i can't stand anyone. But the guys i like are Negraneau and david williams, the way he checked in teh dark at the wsop that was just sick

M

msvickiepoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dispise moneymaker is attitude is very sexist towards female players and he thinks he's all that. The female player I like is annie duke. As far as a man player i would have to say Howard Lederer.

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definetly Chris Money Maker, hes too much of a Hick boy, whom got lucky 2 years ago.

My favourite player is Jennifer Harman!!!

Go Jen GO