Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, following the fever of games for profit, such as Axie Infinity, poker games have already emerged in this format:

Polker and ICE Poker.

It would be good for CardsChat administrators to pay attention to this new feature.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am a fan of classic online poker, without any special effects, graphics improvements and other innovations. I like the classic game as it should be. Sometimes it seems to me that these new updates only make the game worse.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm a fan of classic online poker, without any special effects, graphical improvements and other innovations. I like the classic game as it should be. Sometimes it seems to me that these new updates only make the game worse.

Friend, I understand your opinion. But you got it wrong. It's not about gameplay change. This is a change in the game's economy. Games where you get some kind of profit just by playing them. there is no need to win the game. You complete certain missions in the game and receive encryption so these cryptocurrencies can be turned into real money at a brokerage.

There is a revolution taking place in the online gaming world right under our noses. Whoever arrives first drinks the cleanest water!

But you got it wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, following the fever of games for profit, such as Axie Infinity, Poker games have already emerged in this format:

Polker and ICE Poker.

It would be good for CardsChat administrators to pay attention to this new feature.
Everything has its advantages but the game is the best in the classics:)

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
[citation = Rost; 6177484] I'm a fan of classic online poker, without any special effects, graphical improvements and other innovations. I like the classic game as it should be. Sometimes it seems to me that these new updates only make the game worse.

Friend, I understand your opinion. But you got it wrong. It's not about gameplay change. This is a change in the game's economy. Games where you get some kind of profit just by playing them. there is no need to win the game. You complete certain missions in the game and receive encryption so these cryptocurrencies can be turned into real money at a brokerage.

There is a revolution taking place in the online gaming world right under our noses. Whoever arrives first drinks the cleanest water!

But you got it wrong.
Sounds interesting. I looked it up after reading your post (I had never heard of this before today). Do you play these? Are they available for USA?

J

jason2626

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bigjay wants to know

I enjoy all kinds of poker itching there should be more of a variety of poker like follow the queen, baseball night baseball, acey doucey. I remember playing some of these games as a kid with my family with Penny's also plain Jayne draw you don't see that game as a option. I love Texas holder, and Omaha but as more options more people would play....:icon_bigs

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sounds interesting. I looked it up after reading your post (I had never heard of this before today). Do you play these? Are they available for USA?

ICE Poker I think is already running. But I opted for Polker which looks nicer looking and hasn't been released yet. I currently play Axie Infinity and Poker in conventional rooms (PS, ACR, 888...).
Polker is counting down to release the Beta version in a few weeks.
You can get more information here:
https://cointelegraph.com.br/press-...out-polker-nft-play-to-earn-testnet-countdown. It's in Portuguese, nothing more that Google translator doesn't solve.
It also has the game's official page:
https://polker.game/

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, I didn't understand anything, but I always strive for new ideas! We just need to give it more time!

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Unfortunately, I didn't understand anything, but I always strive for new ideas! We just need to give it more time!

These are new projects for poker rooms, linked to Blockchains. When playing, you earn the game's cryptocurrency which you can then trade on an exchange (cryptocurrency broker) including withdrawing for real money. However, the big difference is that you also earn cryptocurrencies as a reward for your engagement in the game as it happens in most games that run on blockchain. As the game project/community grows, the game currency also grows in value.

This is a new game mode commonly chamada de play to earn. Because you get rewards for your activity in the game. It's a paradigm shift, because even today the logic of games is paid to play.

I recommend that everyone research the subject ''Play to earn games'' to become familiar with the idea.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In general, I am not against innovations, but everything that PS did in the last year, I absolutely did not like it. And since PS is the largest and most popular platform for playing poker, I think the news in virtual poker does not bypass the attention of PS analysts. So there will be innovations, but in what performance is the question.

J

jay_nemi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds interesting, never heard of this concept. Might be worth checking out!

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sounds interesting, never heard of this concept. Might be worth checking out!

There is a paradigm being broken in the gaming world, and poker will not be left out.
P2E (play to earn) games are here to stay. They are already consolidated and will increasingly dictate the pace. I already play Axie Infinity and have been making good profits. I also play Mir4 but this one is just starting. I'm interested in Elber Sword and Star Atlas. All games with the premise of ''play for profit''. And in the world of poker my bet will be the Polker project. Maybe I'll drop PS, ACR, 888, BOL and SB to play Polker for a while. Depending on how it goes, I'll just be there.

IXIX

IXIX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, following the fever of games for profit, such as Axie Infinity, Poker games have already emerged in this format:

Polker and ICE Poker.

So you think it will be like axie where you have to buy something to play and start earning. I know axie you have to buy 3 axies if I’m correct to start and have a chance at earning. I don’t know what exactly it’s just what I have read from looking it up and being interested in nft games. But a poker nft game would be more suitable for me if I am going to invest in a game to try and actually earn real nft s

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
That's why I love the CC community because you find new opportunities! 2 days ago while drinking a coffee with a friend, who also plays poker, we are talking about the fact that maybe in about 2-3 years we will play certain games on cryptocurrencies on PS. Everything new in poker is welcome!

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
So you think it will be like axie where you have to buy something to play and start earning. I know axie you have to buy 3 axies if I’m correct to start and have a chance at earning. I don’t know what exactly it’s just what I have read from looking it up and being interested in nft games. But a poker nft game would be more suitable for me if I am going to invest in a game to try and actually earn real nft s

I believe it will be in this format, yes. But with a financial barrier to entry much lower than Axie's. Of course there is a popular saying that 'Whoever arrives first drinks clean water'. In the case of Play to earn style poker games I believe it will be like that too. Entering the beginning of the project can be more interesting. Compared to Axie Infinity the cost to enter Polker, for example, will be much lower.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
That's why I love the CC community because you find new opportunities! 2 days ago while drinking a coffee with a friend, who also plays poker, we are talking about the fact that maybe in about 2-3 years we will play certain games on cryptocurrencies on PS. Everything new in poker is welcome!

I agree with you. And if the big rooms take too long, they will lose a large share of the market. Mainly among the younger players who are more tech-savvy and who will be the base in the future.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Polker and ICE Poker.

I play freerolls and I manage to earn a little ... And sometimes I manage to play expensive ones if I win a ticket :jd4::jd4: