poker, no limit or limit, what is your preference and why?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer pot limit, as this does not give kamicaz players a chance to ruin a match.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No limit or pot limit, either one. Definitely none of that fixed limit stuff. It always comes down to everyone bumping around the table until the limit is reached for every hand.

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer no limit probably because this is what I have learned I have tried fixed limit and I feel im out matched in that aspect because of how much im out of touch with that style ,and pot limit is more luck then anything and I prefer to play skill on skill instead of someone getting lucky every friggin hand

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer no limit poker. Here I like the risk, extreme and dynamic of the game; for each distribution need to approach creatively.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I prefer pot limit, as this does not give kamicaz players a chance to ruin a match.
I used to prefer no limit hold'em . Now I like the Omaha pot limit better . It has more combinations and unexpected twists .

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Primarily it is NLHE that is being played. However I really enjoy Limit. Nice change up and like the straight up math.

Joshua_Kane

Joshua_Kane

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
“Limit poker is a science, but no-limit is an art. In limit you are shooting at a target. In no-limit, the target comes alive and shoots back at you.”
-- Crandall Addington, Texas oil millionaire

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer an unlimited Texas Hold'em because in a limited Hold'em it's often hard to protect your finished hand, the opponents will put the chips from the draw combinations.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer poker texas holdem no limit, because there is more fantasy in them :D

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find pot limit holdem boring..

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play cash games Pot-Limit Omaha I just like the game and it's possible to quickly collect combinations and try to win, but for tournaments I prefer to play Hold'em, for me Pot-Limit Omaha is a great game!

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also I do not like limit hold'em. and its very small cache a little, and there are no tournaments, for example, where else it is possible only in 8 games, and that's it.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play no limit hold'em...

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I have always played NL Hold'em.
I think this is the best option.
In addition, if I patiently wait for strong cards, then my chances are increasing.
Good luck.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer a NL Hold'em.
Sometimes, I played Omaha or Horse.
But now I have very little time even for playing NL Hold'em.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I play only in NL Holdem.
I try to play and improve my skills, but unfortunately I have little time for regular play and training.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer unlimited dropped so weak players with a shitload only.

G

gerrrr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good point, but not many rooms have holden with lomite to the pot.

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No limit or pot limit, either one. Definitely none of that fixed limit stuff. It always comes down to everyone bumping around the table until the limit is reached for every hand. :icon_rr::ahhhhh:

C

colbear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you like

Others opinions don't count much here . It is really down to what you are comfortable playing . Of coarse what you make money at should be the final deciding factor. I usually play no limit however if I venture out to play live for the day I might sit down at the limit game to try and hit the bad beat jackpots . Much more likely to hit at limit tables as people will call more

D

Dfletch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer no limit it kinda suites my style of play better!! I’m not a very patient person so every now then I like to play a action hand and in limit I’ve been very unlucky if I don’t have the goods lol to run someone off a hand!!! The places I play there are always 2 or 3 players all the way to the river with you in the pot !!! Lol so not much bluffing!!!:)

L

lewis99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gday all....no limit in tourneys...pot limit in cash games...thanks darrell

N

netocope

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play no limit, because there are situations that we are short stack, that we need to give all in