poker movie

jasonshowman

jasonshowman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the best poker related movie you have ever seen? And is there any that is just about poker?

A

andrewallenschutter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rounders is my favorite.

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man just about poker is really hard {but there are some really good documentaries that shows a lot of details of the professional world of poker, for example : All in, Drawing Dead: The Highs & Lows of online poker, Kid Poker (This one is about Daniel Negreanu of one the best poker players in the world.)}

If you want a movie there is one that shows a little bit of poker and lots of drama and is really highly rated is: Molly`s Game.

Last edited:
S

SlowRollAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not seen a poker movie I would suggest, hopefully they will make a good one someday :)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
A few months ago I was watching the movie "Molly's Game". This is an interesting movie, I recommend that you watch it.

cris1964

cris1964

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the best poker related movie you have ever seen? And is there any that is just about poker?

I see that you decided to ask a million not necessarily wise questions in this forum, I do not know how old you are and what you want to achieve because many of them are suitable for the basket ..... no offense :)

N

NDim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hello.
A few months ago I was watching the movie "Molly's Game". This is an interesting movie, I recommend that you watch it.
I also watched this movie. It was interesting because it was filmed on the real story.