Poker moods

D

devsa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play poker while you are in good and positive mood not in bad, negative mood or never think to take revenge in poker

I listen music while playing what you doing when you play poker

Give new ideas

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I always think to take revenge (on haters) - after all it is not just poker game this is war :)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also often listen to music while playing poker. Music helps me stay focused. But I also never play poker when I am in a bad mood.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play small video games in the background or watch movies. Really helps to pass the time.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Meditation allows me to always be in a good mood, and promotes my concentration. I never listen to music while playing because the music just distracts me.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

Hello.
Meditation allows me to always be in a good mood and promotes my concentration. I never listen to music while playing because music just distracts me.

I agree with this statement, he also makes similar practical attempts. Food, stretching, exercises. The music distracts me, maybe a musical theme every so often to raise the vibration, there are times that I only play poker concentrated at a single table.
Doing what you are passionate about is Winning! :p

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I confirm that you must always take the time to improve your mood and be positive before the start of your session. to be able to play his A game in poker. i don't like to hear music. I prefer to put a documentary or YouTuber that I like in the background. it is always good to visualize your objective and the strategy you are going to apply before the start of a game.

diago726

diago726

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play poker in good spirits happy happy but when I lose playing well with good hands I lose on the river my spirits get excited and sometimes it explodes, not always only sometimes, I listen to a good Classic Rock and it passes me.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
If I have free time I actually always have a positive mood. I totally agree that there is no point in playing poker when you are in a bad mood or you are sick, because such a game will be more like forced labor under supervision.
Good luck.