Poker and medicine for the brain

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree. Poker keeps the mind moving. It's wonderful.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I drink the water, then the different vitamins, gulls well and sometimes to feel relaxed whiskey) and that is the nerve of the game)

C

cerebration

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good sleep + a bottle of 1,5L mineral water is enough for me.

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I do not take drugs. If the game is to be a long and possibly for the rest of the night, while I drink coffee. Like fresh brewed coffee. The truth does not always have the desire to cook it, and I manage soluble

I

I2jr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't want to be rude, but it's really hard to understand what you want to say in your posts. Maybe it's the language barrier, but to me it sounds you're just posting nonsense. Sorry.:icon_bigs

I eh poorly expressed, I wanted to post in another forum and I did not want to do it in this thread I hope to understand the misunderstanding and apologize for what happened, since already many thanks and sorry for the inconvenience, visit several forums and I made a Matete in the discussions and debates in which he was participating

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing warms up the brain - like intelligent games. Poker is one of them.

L

LuciaMendez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
not

I just walk arout in fresh air

bizarez

bizarez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker - is a brain training, warm-up rather than a dryer. I like poker..

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't take drugs , vitamins to enhance my poker performance . I don't know any substances harmless to try , and I don't think there are any .

The only thing I use is caffeine from coffee or maybe tea, and not that often. Otherwise, I will take the 5 minute break and jump into a cold shower for about a minute. That usually wakes me up and helps me refocus if it's a long day/MTT.

A lot of sleep, some excercises, mind free of bad things... and it shoud be ok to have concentration during session. There is no medicine to improve inteligence :D

Now there's some good advice on how to confront tiredness from playing countless hours poker .Coffee I don't drink, I have to drink since the day I quit smoking . I 'll be using/drinking tea with a piece of cake and put my head in half hot water to wake up and be ready to play .

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not use anything. I think this is superfluous.

TheMagic

TheMagic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I´ve already wrote in a topic talking about Marijuana and Alcohol and like I said, I don´t believe drugs can make your game improve, in general ways, if you´re focused on become a bigger / better player.

The only drug that I use is caffeine, but I think that will not help for a long period of time.