W

whitster

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To play poker.

Life's laws in a nut shell. Winners........losers
the will to play another hand with a lil better sense then the last one. Poker. Live play.
These minor mistakes can cost me the game the corected mistakes. my corrected adjusted manners not to over due it when I play at my best its almost natural.. like life braking those minor mistakes can be more difficult then i thought but the quest in being the best and taking the bounty to the end has its uplifting sence of words that speaks for itself how do I improve but threw repeated era and admitted mistakes on my part the all in quits when I just needed a lil patience poker life in a nut she'll when just enough fear added with a gut feeling and impalses. that these guys are thinking I'm a robot .....lol. Damn im quick one ahead of the step and the bluff just caught up with my cards and you can't seem to win a hand cause I'm on fire . .. doesn't last forever and picking myself up and playing the hands turnarounds is the name of the game But how long can I hold it up the solid strides and stready pace my chips should stay on the rise how about my bluffs. are they a strong suit in me or a weakness overall does my stack pay the conquenses or win from the overall calls. Poker. Life's lessons and proven consepts. Pokers not just a game but lifes lessons at a given notice not to be overlooked maybe I can get all these thoughts put together and pull ahead of em and take this next tournament. . why do I call just to see where your at..... well I'll be coming back for those chips. Poker .... Live life. And play. poker.

By whitster.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to poker, you get very valuable skills that will definitely come in handy in life!

A

acenit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea one mistake or misread in poker can cause to lose all of it

W

whitster

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do injoy the game.

I do injoy the game... I also would like to make some money so I'm sorta hard on myself. Thanks for the invite I may do that.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

Luck has to accompany you, it is not just knowing how to play or more skill in tournaments and if it is necessary to bluff from time to time, you have to collect chips because the blinds increase and there are times when we need to get comfortable and have a balanced stack as well. It is like life we ​​make mistakes and successes and from that point one goes correcting and learning !!! regards...

W

whitster

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lucks a part of it but more the math In the way how many cards you might need to beat the pair you think your chasing. How's he betting. Is he coming off a loss of chips cause a player usually wants to play with emotion to get back what he loss haveing Chances of a flush and a straight draw with a ace ten in hands suited.. 9,j,Q. On the board.....does he got the pair. Chasing that pair can be the downfall and the end of the tournament.... do I call when he betting so high....... Those moments is the difference between a good poker player and not where playing with emotions you couldn't see but the stack of chips ..... The guy just took a big loss could be bluffing on the pair. all I've done is checked as far as a bet gos.. and one more card to go...... He gos all in..... What would you do...... This call..

I should evaluate my chips... See what kind of loss I be taking..... before the chance is conciderd. But I don't always do that and my finger hits the call button and I'm either screaming yesss. Or **** why'd I do that. The gain of chips I want should be the more steady poker playing way. should be the for sure hands that happens far and inbetween more but even those can be risky

Organize a Home Poker Game