Poker as an investment: Low, Medium, or High Risk?

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is very high risk only to be able to the luck factor

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it is high risk but you can control how much your exposed and take calculated risks nobody forces a player to click that register button for 50 or 100% of their bankroll for example.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For those who really love poker, no investment is required. Poker is a game that should primarily bring you pleasure. If you only think about money, then you will only get losses.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think poker is a medium to high risk investiment, but that can give you a very good return on investment if you play with bankroll management.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the risk is high but it decreases if you manage your blanckroll well in the long term. anyway it is always less risky than roulette or another game of chance in which we have no control.

brunonick269

brunonick269

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess poker is risk higher than your knowlege. If you have a lot you can play without risk, but if you dont know nothing you are a lot of risk.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The level of risk in poker depends on how important the money you have invested in the game is to you. If this is the only way to earn money, then of course the risk will be high, and if this is a hobby and a way to have fun, then of course the risks are not so great.

As for the gameplay, you can play everything with any hand.

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think you have a chance in poker if you risk your money, You have to play only you can afford. When you play only you can afford , you can bluff and go all in with 23 for example, when you risk your money, more than you can afford to lose you will have emotion even when you call with a AA and that will affect your game.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is very high risk only to be able to the luck factor
Poker is a high profit only from a good investment. This is my purely subjective opinion. Well, of course, a lot depends on the player, a good theoretical base, the accumulated experience of nuances in the draw of hands and strong logical thinking. And much more.

I

imhereforfreerolls

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty high risk, i'd say.

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
high risk with short-term investments :p

Deedgee

Deedgee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Given the high degree of luck and variance that exists in poker, I think that bankroll and time management are just as important, if not more so, than the play itself. To answer the question, it's very high risk.

G

guilligan100

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say that it is a high risk investment, because there is a lot of variable. But in the long term, with a good study and patience, it will be profitable.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a medium risk, how you play is the variable. If your choice is to learn and put into practice what you learn, then it can somewhat of a low risk. But if you ignore all teaching and choose not to learn from mistakes, then it is a very high risk endeavor.

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the player and the format he plays. If we talk about players who have consistently been winners in a huge sample, I'd say it's not much of a risk.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker regulars searched and are looking for where to invest cryptocurrency money and other topics, there are those who create schools and pools, my opinion is that poker is dying, see how many rooms and networks have closed or closed the poker direction

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I respect your opinion but I don't think poker is an investment, you want to invest invest in the stock exchange. Poker is a game where you play or for recreation, or as a hobby or professionally, there is no way to be an investment because there is nothing right, so much so that in all three ways you can win or lose money. But the person who dedicates himself and studies and who really wants to be a professional can get there :top::top:

leoronin

leoronin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think poker as investment is the worst imo just play and have fun never bet with money your not willing to lose

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
High risk if you don't want to study the game and still bet more than you are prepared to lose

fosa17

fosa17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And everything in excess is bad, you have to take it easy and know when or not

Serg77

Serg77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can play freerolls with no risk at all. The risk depends on your aim. If you wanna earn money it's really risky but if you play because you love it and it's like a hobby for you you can play without risk

A

abpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It really depends on your skill level, and how quickly you are trying to make money. The better you are, the lower the risk. And the more patient you are, the slower you will make money, but also the lower the risk.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
High risk investment if you aren't a pro.

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very high risk while luck is involved, nothing can be done just wait, wait and the best moment to attack with the knowledge you have