Antonioadv

Antonioadv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In this quarantine, what are you doing about poker? studying, playing or not doing anything?

N

neart13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Studying and playing.... business as usual!

Drumsound

Drumsound

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got involved in an App poker league, and the weekly home game I play in has transitioned to that same app. A buddy hipped me to a weekly freeroll on another app, and I've played that, but not placed yet. I've been trying to get the guts up to DM Danielle Anderson about her 1-2 game.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This unexpected quarantine, which affected the whole world give me now the chance to play poker almost every day.

To be honest, every player who is playing poker is studying it too, because everyone learn something about the game while playing.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I love using the time to play and study more poker. I've also been cooking more. I'm not a good cook, to say the least. I joke to my husband that my cook book will be called "It took a Plague."

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I continue to study and play poker. Quarantine does not affect my online game. True, I have been sick for the last 5 days and no, not a coronovirus.

Kraekrae

Kraekrae

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Staying the blazes home

I have had more of an opportunity than I ever had to play. Enjoying this until I go back to work.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Studying and playing.... business as usual!

I have said this before in a previous thread, but I live on farmland that my family owns. So I was already pretty much social distancing. I've been going about my normal routine which doesn't bring me into contact with other people. That means that I've been playing about the same amount as usual.

N

neart13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have said this before in a previous thread, but I live on farmland that my family owns. So I was already pretty much social distancing. I've been going about my normal routine which doesn't bring me into contact with other people. That means that I've been playing about the same amount as usual.
I never played live I've always played online and honestly there's more traffic now it's actually better than usual! But I hear ya, country living is fantastic right now because you can still go outside and walk around if you want! Being stuck in a crowded city is no joke!

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing online since you can't do many other things

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

Thanks to the quarentine I am back playing freerolls online. I had been away for a long time.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me personally, quarantine has not changed anything. I play poker, just like before, no more, no less.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely play, read and watch about poker more since the quarantine began.

marcopero14

marcopero14

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
studying and playing like a beast !.

vajavava

vajavava

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's time to Learn tactics and strategy to be good player and more practise.. :)

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m probably one of the few who is playing less poker during this time. The reason is that the schools are closed and thus my kids are home all day. I normally played while they were in school. Still trying to hit the CardsChat freerolls but not playing a whole lot of MTT as don’t have the time right now.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with this quarantine. I find it more difficult to be motivated to play poker. it became more difficult for me to play my A game. I'm just playing on the CC frerrolls and watching series on netflix.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guess I'm one of the lucky ones, hasn't effected my life. Poker is the same as was before pandemic.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The same as always, I do not change my routine in poker at all, I have had more opportunity to play freerolls is the only thing, I study daily because there is always something new to learn:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like in this quarantine to continue studying poker a lot, to know more than I know! Many times I can not find what to do, my diary is poker, I always take the experience, from what happened to me yesterday, I take it to the present, I calculate my hands, I study myself as a player, I see poker videos, I see you hand in this forum that It is always updated, little by little I hope to be great in this forum. !!

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During this quarantine, I no doubt began to play more. I believe that practice is the most effective way to learn poker. Therefore, I spend all my free time playing.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing has changed for me with respect to poker, I keep playing and spending time studying like I did before quarantine

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Making the cardschat course very slow, this being the study, one class every 02, 03 days. No more plug in the bits.