poker, illusion, reality or just a game.

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is definitely a game, whether to use it for fun or you can professionalize it, of course everything has a cost, if you use it as entertainment without costs, it will be fun and if you want it a little deeper, you must acquire knowledge and know that you can Being a long-term winner, as in any profession, requires a lot of discipline, patience, luck and hours of thousands of hands to play to achieve this goal. And without a doubt it will also be very fun if we can understand and enjoy poker, mental game and patience that we must learn that from mistakes after mistakes, we will take it as if nothing happened, because in the long term and at those flaccid moments we will learn to enjoy them, variance that is always there ,, and we will enjoy it ,, let us try to lose as little as possible and increase earnings so that we enjoy the game more ,,,

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is an unusual game that combines skill and luck! And development in poker is a path from randomness and the illusion of winning in an instant, to the pinnacle of poker skill and being included in the honorable list of professional poker players.

C

Carlo35

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes I think about it ...
who generates more rake, who turns a lot and invests a lot, makes the room win a lot of rake and in these cases ends up becoming profitable in the long run ...
Because the algorithm rewards those who generate the most rake ... it can't be honest, because I see every team player out there making horrifying plays full of empty texts commenting on finished hands ... and they are still profitable .. Me these days I questioned some moves of a live pro and he was ashamed of very weak moves ....
now I joined a micro stakes team let's see if they can win you over the long term
How can you join a microstakesteam?

B

bakang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If cheatsinos like Bet On Lies would stop rigging the microstakes, then we could legalize it in the USA and find out whether it's a game or skill. Why won't the sites even pretend to run stats on how many hands went to showdown preflop each week and what were the numbers?

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's what you make of it..

Poker, if a fair game, is not an illusion. It's a game of skill combined with variance(luck). Taken very seriously, it is a game, a hobby, can become an obsession. The trick is to play with the realization that long-run, it is very difficult to stay money positive playing poker.
As a hobby, it can be fun, with friends, not for much money; more for bragging rights.
Poker can be an obsession, like any other diversion, taken to the extreme.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me the reality is that poker is an illusion for those who think they will win a lot of money and consider it just a game as a hobby.

I get it like this: if rushing and all the cards are in suit, it's an illusion, because I know my level well. If the black bar is already a reality. And if not there, not here and had a good time and lost a little money, then this is a hobby.

papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
It's just not possible to win a lot, poker art, and you need a good experience and skill, and understanding the game ...

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No illusion, if you play well you can win a lot

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I grew up with poker being played around me, I cant sing so I play poker, I love the game for some reason, it tests my inner being so to speak, anyhow good luck with it.

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to poker, if reality can become an illusion or vice versa, I believe poker when played wisely and humbly becomes a profitable hobby, but when played aggressively humility ends and planned profits become illusion...

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Game

In real life poker is just a game. You can gamble playing any game but I prefer playing poker for money as I am combfortable in this arena. CAPO1014

JohnWayne329

JohnWayne329

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for me the reality is that poker is an illusion for those who think they will win a lot of money and consider it just a game as a hobby.

The same. But that fact ruins my game

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
poker is primarily a figment of your imagination when you bluff and reality when you get money from winning

nero_lpl

nero_lpl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you develop, learn and spend time studying, it can be a reality!

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Poker is an unusual game that combines skill and luck! And development in poker is a path from randomness and the illusion of winning in an instant, to the pinnacle of poker skill and being included in the honorable list of professional poker players.

Hopefully not on the list of 'broke' ones...

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At first it seemed like it would be a profession or some new profit market, but today it has become another platform where banks always win!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you play poker you must always have funds to make up your deposit or you won't win

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think poker all at once: reality is you can win, illusion always keeps you in good shape and just playing, you can have a good time

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker can be seen as a combination of all three: an illusion, a reality, and a game. Let's explore each perspective:

1. Illusion: In poker, players create an illusion by strategically manipulating their actions, expressions, and betting patterns to deceive opponents. This illusion is often referred to as "poker face" or "table image." Players aim to project a certain image or narrative about their hand strength, bluffing tendencies, or playing style, often with the goal of gaining an advantage. The ability to create and unravel these illusions is an integral part of the game.
  2. Reality: Poker is also rooted in reality, as it involves real money, real decisions, and real consequences. The financial outcomes and impact on players' bankrolls are tangible and have real-world implications. The decisions made during the game, the risks taken, and the outcomes experienced all have real consequences on the players' financial well-being. Thus, poker is not merely an abstract concept or a virtual experience but has real-life implications.
  3. Game: At its core, poker is a game. It follows a set of rules and involves players engaging in a strategic competition with the objective of winning chips or money. Poker encompasses elements of skill, strategy, probability, and psychology, and players use their knowledge and decision-making abilities to outplay their opponents. Like any game, poker is meant to be enjoyed and provides entertainment value.
It's important to recognize that different individuals may have varying perspectives on poker. Some may view it purely as a game, while others may see it as a blend of illusion and reality. Ultimately, how poker is perceived depends on one's personal experiences, beliefs, and attitudes towards the game.

Top 10 Games