poker, illusion, reality or just a game.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Poker is as real as you want it to be, the real Illusion is thinking you are going to be rich from playing, I have seen many get rich schemes, over the years and the only one that truly works is Hard Work!
I worked for many bosses, in different types of jobs and the only ones to benefit were the bosses, I grabbed a chance of being self employed, and over 15 years made enough to retire on a semi-decent pension, and now I can live comfortably on my pension, without too many worries.
But it was not easy, and I did work incredibly long hours, but I was the one who reaped the benefits, not some toe-rag in a office making money off my back.
Play Poker, Play the Lottery, Play anything you want to, but the real money comes from Hard Work! Not some fly by night get rich quick scheme, that is the truth! everything else is the Illusion.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is as real as you want it to be, the real Illusion is thinking you are going to be rich from playing, I have seen many get rich schemes, over the years and the only one that truly works is Hard Work!
I worked for many bosses, in different types of jobs and the only ones to benefit were the bosses, I grabbed a chance of being self employed, and over 15 years made enough to retire on a semi-decent pension, and now I can live comfortably on my pension, without too many worries.
But it was not easy, and I did work incredibly long hours, but I was the one who reaped the benefits, not some toe-rag in a office making money off my back.
Play Poker, Play the Lottery, Play anything you want to, but the real money comes from Hard Work! Not some fly by night get rich quick scheme, that is the truth! everything else is the Illusion.

Congratulations on your strong work ethics. I am semi retired and am comfortable financially, but I attribute it mostly to luck. I could have been much worse. Poker is just a game and entertainment to me and I don't believe anything is real, it's all just a dream anyway.

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all look at poker, how we want to see it, excellent visualization of friends, however, personally it is my passion, full of goals of failures and long-term triumphs, illusion, I do not think so, because I am practicing it and it is not an illusion, more After 20 years of playing it, for several reasons. I could not get where I proposed it but, it never ends until it ends, you see it is my illusion .. to have gambling money you have to work very hard, as in all work, the Difrriencia is that some of us dream and hope to become millionaires in a game of poker .. first you have to walk a long time, maybe you can run and achieve long-term goals .. almost for years I visualize this game, which with each play is one more step, days, weeks, months of negative dancing that turns us into an endless nightmare,Nothing lasts forever, at some point it will happen and you will get to where you propose. I reflect my way of looking and living in my reality of the game, repeating and learning from your way of seeing the game ... As in almost all the luck has an excellent role ...

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I do not share !! For me it is a great game and you can go far if you maintain a game behavior ... most of the regular players resign because they do not achieve what they once longed for and they get frustrated on the contrary at this stage of which The most difficult to get out is there where you have to be strong, persevere, continue until you get out of that stagnation, you can just keep going, it takes time, it is not from one day to the next, it is the most difficult level to overcome, I follow my dreams and I know I'm going to achieve it, greetings!

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me it is a game and reality like any other game as a sport or profession, success is for a few and it only depends on your dedication and your skill!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poker can be considered many things. For me it is a game that allows me to relax and enjoy myself. If allows me to enjoy my competitive side of my personality now that I am older and can no longer compete in sports.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To me poker is a game that I enjoy to play. Sometimes I win other times I lose, but the fun comes from the thinking of the plays that I must use to beat my opponents. If I make money, that's a good time for me.

Beatlebug

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it's a game where I can play as a hobby and sometimes earn some money from it.

David Coldman

David Coldman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never considered poker to be a way of life and my profession. I do not rule out that there are people who do so, but now it's definitely not for me. For me, poker is a good game that cheers me up, because I can play with friends and feel excited. I always take the minimum amount to play poker and I don't mind losing that money. The main thing is to get good emotions and stop in time.
I wish everyone good luck and good emotions!

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello.of course, poker is a real illusion of the game.)

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There are a few talented players who can make a living from Poker, I am not one of them, I enjoy playing Poker for small stakes because I can afford to lose the money I buy-in for, and that is the secret to my success.
Keep your stakes low and if you win great! If however you lose a pittance, then there is no real harm done, I treat all forms of gambling in exactly the same way, I only risk what I am willing to lose, so I can enjoy a day out at the races, or spend a weekend playing Poker without it costing me a fortune.
The illusion comes from believing you can become rich over night by winning that one big game, sure it happens, but very rarely, and the reality is Poker is just a game, it should be played as such, if gambling becomes a problem in your life you should seek help to stop losing money.
I have friends who have won thousands of pounds, Sports betting, funnily enough these are the same friends that borrow money from people on a regular basis, Sure they can win big at times, but they also lose big most of the time.
Keep playing for fun and remember--

When the fun Stops, STOP!

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that poker is a real game that shows the abilities of the players.

Ellvira

Ellvira

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me the reality is that poker is an illusion for those who think they will win a lot of money and consider it just a game as a hobby.
for me, this is still a hobby, let's play a little and see if we can get up without serious investments or not

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Each person chooses what poker is for him illusion, reality or just a game.:)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
for me the reality is that poker is an illusion for those who think they will win a lot of money and consider it just a game as a hobby.

Obviously it is all 3 of them together.
But then again illuson, reality and game mixed into 1 thing can give you catastrophic results :)

P

pontvadasz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you consider it a game, it's still a game. If it's cheating, that's what you'll experience. If you see it as a business that can be built through hard work and learning, and which becomes profitable in proportion to the level of time and energy invested - you will still be right.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it's just a money involved game.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a big scam! This is especially true online. Without serious financial injections, no one will win.
Hello, Angelica! First of all, if You think, that Poker is Big Scam :confused:, then why do You play continued?!. :rolleyes:
And secondly, possibly You better more to concentrate on cleaning at the school, where You work...:cool: Good Luck! ;):angel::)

B

billiamwedge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a brain exercise, a hobby, and an exciting way to fantasize about winning big, but it is not a job, a get rich quick scheme, or a system that is playable. Be prepared to lose. I play it just for the game, I rarely ever make money.

F

findybaby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's just a game to pass the time of day

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
It cannot be said that poker is an illusion or is not a game, my friend, but rather poker is a game of strategy and intelligence

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I generally believe that the whole visible universe is an illusion and since nothing can come from nothing, the only reality is nothingness.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me poker without investment is an interesting game with minimal income

Stifler

Stifler

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker is an exciting game, one might say a hobby ...

Top 10 Games