poker, illusion, reality or just a game.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me the reality is that poker is an illusion for those who think they will win a lot of money and consider it just a game as a hobby.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me poker is not illusion nor reality it is just a game which I play when I am in the mood for it

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a big scam! This is especially true online. Without serious financial injections, no one will win.
I absolutely agree
without significant investment and experience it will often be a micro-swimming proces

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker îs chaos, you either realize IT or IT Will consume you

R

ramignis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to reach certain heights in poker, you need to work hard and work hard. therefore it is better to treat it as a hobby

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a big scam! This is especially true online. Without serious financial injections, no one will win.

You are deeply mistaken.
I have been playing poker for 10 years and for the last 4 years I have had a regular income, without any financial investment at all. But if you can't build your bankroll by playing freerolls, then you better just find another hobby.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How you feel about poker and it responds to You.
Compare poker with building a house. Everyone knows to build a wall, you need to put bricks on top of each other, like nothing complicated, but not everyone will get a good result if they do not learn and work on themselves, do not learn all the subtleties.

It's the same in poker. Many people only know the basics, but they want to make millions here and now.

When a wall built clumsily and crookedly once falls, no one is saying that it is just bad luck, or it is a fraud.:)

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think not everyone can win a lot of money in poker, it 's like playing a lottery, someone is lucky and someone isn 't.:)

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
truth

sometimes I think about it ...
who generates more rake, who turns a lot and invests a lot, makes the room win a lot of rake and in these cases ends up becoming profitable in the long run ...
Because the algorithm rewards those who generate the most rake ... it can't be honest, because I see every team player out there making horrifying plays full of empty texts commenting on finished hands ... and they are still profitable .. Me these days I questioned some moves of a live pro and he was ashamed of very weak moves ....
now I joined a micro stakes team let's see if they can win you over the long term

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The variance in poker is tough, and when you are losing with bad beats, it is normal to think that they are against you.
For example in pokerstars I have lost the last hands with QQ, KK and AA, against players who go with any thing, and I think, seriously? they are so lucky.
But well this is poker, you have to put up with the variance, with a good bank move, you can overcome those bad streaks.
A week ago I saw a streamer on twitch, lose almost a thousand dollars, he was ready to level down, and in two days he won two tournaments, one for 450 dollars and the other for 500, and recovered, that's poker.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is good game which i play as hobby for fun. Some of the lessons that you learn from it can actually help you in real life situations. If you win few $ here and there in addition it is even better.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Game for my pleasure and relaxation. Hard to make money online from poker.

B

bempassado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for dreamers, it is a sweet and cruel illusion.
For some, a profitable and fun reality.
for the common majority, it is just a game.

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Actually I do believe that any tournament under 10$ buy-in has a great proportion of luck than skill. In fact you can't set a trap or range your opponent, it's different than major tourney or TV poker. But if you play the medium or high buy-in MTTs and you are a skilled player you could be making some money.

P

pohewa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is true with pretty much anything competition-wise. Very few make it, and probably are the ones that work the hardest, like any other game, or life aspect for that matter, you can be confronted with the differences between what it was in your head and what it is in reality.

The point is as long as you're honest with yourself, there shouldn't be any confusion. :)

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is good if only because it shapes and hones the rational thinking of a person (if he is not greedy). I love him for this opportunity to restructure thinking in life and try to keep his concentration of attention for a long time. It seems to me that chess and poker are the best that people created :)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have absolutely no illusions. For me, poker is an interesting hobby. And I have a dream, I want to learn to play well enough to start making a profit from the game.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that a player with a very solid bankroll and serious skills can live off poker.

F

fourroses

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me is poker a hobby I play low Iam happy when I can win or come on the final table in a tournement ,but I need not the money I win

Danximo

Danximo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Believe me, everything is real, the main thing is to believe and achieve. And when you start to doubt, throw all doubts out of your head, this evil one is trying to lead you astray.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker for me is a game in which you can earn money, and the illusion is that you can win a lot of money very quickly.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Poker can be all that ... for those who constantly win it is an illusion ... for those who always lose it is a fraud .... and for those who are simply looking to have a nice time it is a hobby ...!

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's just a game with risks. Nothing special.

Top 10 Games