Poker helped me to be successful 'in life'

J

johnnygadget

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker has helped me to speak up more in life when I want to express my opinion. I used to 'fold' a lot when someone tried to debate something with me, unless I was exceptionally passionate about the subject. But now I enjoy a bit of heads up debate and I know playing poker has brought that out in me.

S

Syxpack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
uplifting story. motivation for the mind. thank for sharing.

I really liked it.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wonderful way to tell their experiences in poker
many people find that everything and a wonder, and then that this great obestaculo!
it takes much time and money to reach the top without dedication not get anywhere, I always thought of one day live poker, but I'm focused, not run unnecessary risks, I have my work, I am happy and fulfilled with it, poker I practice but without leaving the good stuff side of life

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is an awesome story; I think the principles of hard work and lifelong learning can apply to any profession.

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great story. I think that anyone who can make it in poker over the long haul is likely to succeed in a lot of other business ventures as well. This game has taught me so much as well.

I

irawesome911

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes in life, like in poker you have to weigh in your risks and take your chances.... that's why it's such a popular game, it models many situations in real life