Poker or health?

cazual88

cazual88

Visionary
I am sick with influenza and so I have to miss good tournaments. Because healthy sleep is essential for recovery. And what would you choose? Health or poker?

KingSStone

KingSStone

Enthusiast
Health is much more important but if it is a million freerool game in the U.T.I. even so

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Awards
If I have a headache and I feel bad that I will not play. Anyway I will be taking the wrong decisions because my illness distracts from the game.

shpeko42

shpeko42

Enthusiast
I am sick with influenza and so I have to miss good tournaments. Because healthy sleep is essential for recovery. And what would you choose? Health or poker?

Play poker, but a little. Do not you feel your condition?

L

lpc1o

Rising Star
health... good sleep -> good concentration -> less goofy moves-> PROFIT :hello:

R

Reelmookey

Rock Star
yea health get some sleep and recouperate there is always gonna be another tournament you wont allways have good health

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Awards
Health!
Poker's weight is one out of millions vs Health!

without Health, everything is Nothing!

PS: wish you get well soon!

D

DrakeM

Enthusiast
I doubt that you can play good Poker for several hours with Influenza.

Take the sour bite, save your money and recover, there will be other tournaments to play

dgospa

dgospa

Legend
Health for sure!! Like someone said before health is on 1st place than everything else, cuz without health everything else is nothing.
Hope that you will get well soon!
Cheers!

Shakes

Shakes

Visionary
This is not even close, Always take care of yourself and then when healthy, crush it at the poker tables. Hope you feel better soon.

N

nenkov407

Rock Star
Health. I know it's hard to stop the desire to play but if you are unhealthy you won't be able to play normally. :) Get better soon :).

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Awards
Health is the most precious thing in the world ,not compared to anything . Get some rest , get well , and when you're better go play some poker . :)