Poker and hair loss

FlushyFab

FlushyFab

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I knew it! It’s got to be the reason! It’s all so clear now!

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know about hair loss, but playing poker has definitely coincided with me going white. Kind of hard to associate cause and effect, but it seems sketchy...

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yesterday I noticed that hair began to fall out more than usual. But I decided that it was due to climate change or nutrition became more scarce, there were few vitamins. But now I have seen the light! It turns out that I actually started playing more! :joyman::rofl::rofl:

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
p / s I think this topic is not for general poker, but for Communication.

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that hair loss is more related to the dynamics of life. Stress and other life situations. And also from taking alcohol and nicotine.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe hair loss is coded in your DNA. Stress only helps to speed up the process. So if you stress a lot playing poker, this could be related.

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm pretty sure losing your hair, just as many other diseases are deeply rooted in stress and negativity. But it depends what's stressful to you. I found poker and anything I do on my own, and in particular, risk is rather relaxing in comparison to any day job that offered me absolutely no chance to escape security, balance and mediocrity and live a life that I would be proud of whenever I died (tomorrow or in 100 years or never, who knows). I'd rather have a chance than none at all. So, I'm content with myself and my choices. I'm just as happy to become a billionaire as I am to end up homeless and start hunting for food. Do whatever works for you, just make it worth it. Hair or no hair.

I'd be happier without anything that grows and requires regular attention, just less things to worry about and more time to focus on what actually matters.

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I doubt it about hair loss, I am sure 100% will add gray hair

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A comical question, of course. But I will answer anyway. Poker does not in any way affect hair growth or loss. In no way at all. Hair loss is affected by your health and nervous system.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol... that was good! And if the hair doesn't fall out but turns whitish, is that also related?

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Dude, I don't know, but lately I'm losing mine this is a fact, now I don't know if it's age or poker...or both, kkkkk.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is silly! Everyone knows that balding is inherited through your mother's genes.

So, if you are going bald, it is because your mother played a lot of high-stakes poker! :p

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in order not to become bald early in poker, you have to win guys)

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Genetics, age, kids, family, work - they all contribute to hair loss. If it bothers you, consider implants, wigs, or embrace the shiny look.

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is very likely that high amounts will accelerate the consumption of brain cells

L

La reytor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not believe friend, I was already bald, it is age and chronic stress :joyman:

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
if youre too nervous to play i think thats possible and even more if you have that in your genes

T

TonyTadzh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i think it correlates, you can be nervous so loss your hair!

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes. And playing at small stakes contributes to the appearance of a large amount of dandruff.:D

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think this is possible.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts