Poker and hair loss

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, for me poker does not make you lose your hair but the nerves of playing the game would think that if, in short, you will lose your hair because any job in which you stress will prove it

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Negreanu occasionally speaks about his hair implants. So if you manage to make a lot of money out of playing poker at least you can afford the implants.
It seems that a transplant of one hair follicle costs about $ 10. So if you win $ 100 in a time during which you have loss less than 10 hairs, then you have nothing to fear )))

P.S. The inequality must be fulfilled:

N(t) * 10$ < WR($/h) * t

Last edited:
C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If something is damaging your health and the body shows it to you, such as hair loss, maybe you should have another approach. maybe play in a calmer way, relax, not stress so much

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, does playing high stakes poker accelerate hair loss ?

laughing a lot, I've read a lot about poker, researched, and analyze a lot to evolve, but I never read a comparison with hair loss, I believe that there may be! because of the stress involved .... IAUHe AOIUeh AOIUHE AOIUEHOAIUeha good bro very good question !!
:rock::rock:

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

:D:D:D
Hair is related to health, health is related to your habits and lifestyle, all activity will have an impact on it. Food and physical activity seem to be the most influential, poker must have very little to do with hair. Does poker bring you health or illness?

Health for all :top:

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahaha. I have been bald for quite some time, and long before I started playing poker. Do I have an advantage because of my baldness? Actually I think that without hair my ideas escape my head faster ...:cool::cool: