19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The game of poker can be a lot of fun when you laugh at yourself.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It's fun especially when you eliminate one who has AA! :)

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am also hoping that one day I win at least 100 000$, this is my target, but for now it is more like for fun with willing to win =)

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Mtts to earn money and cash for fun

Good morning everyone, in my opinion cash games are fun and Mtts are games for making money, but of course cash games are also for making money.
I play Mtts and when I'm in a row with 50 players left I start to get tense and when I take a bad one, it's very frustrating and when these bads are followed it gets even worse, whoever plays Mtts knows these situations will happen frequently but I can't get used to it and when I have a really bad day at the Mtts, I will play cash game to relax and for me cash is a fun game.
I could dedicate myself only to cash game games, but Mtts are more profitable, I play micro and my best day in cash game I think I won something close to $30 and playing Mtts my best result was just $800, which I won when I played a $50 Mtt after I won a ticket on Twitch.

GDubs13

GDubs13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is really REALLY fun! I especially have the most fun when I feel like I am playing well and doing well during a session. Gotta study harder, play well, and catch that big win! It will come in time. I have got to be patient, on and off of the tables!��

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! You treat poker like a lottery. I think this is not quite true. If you play correctly, then little by little you will be in the black, winning more often than losing. The main thing is not the expectation of a big win, but the right game at a distance. Good luck to you!

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Playing poker I get great pleasure, I like this game !!! Well, if at the same time I earn money, I do not mind)))

J

Jrrazor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is fun when if u loose money u dont get mad for it ... poker is fun when u play for good rewards, not just spend wasting time ...

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes poker is fun. You play the odds. But often odds don’t win. Poker gods prevail… Have to keep in playing & maybe one day you’ll get what you want —A Big Win!
I don't believe in Poker Gods, unless you think Gods invented variance. I contribute most of my sustained success over the past 45 years with playing the odds and being able to determine when the odds have defied me, but a little luck is always welcome.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
The most fun thing is when you can take the money with a bluff.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dream about it too, I'm rooting for you and me.
let our big hit come!!!