Poker With Focus and Responsibility

cese1962

cese1962

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like other sports, play poker with a lot of responsibility.
Over the years, many irresponsible people have made it a source of deviation from the conduct of personal and family life.
Knowing how to play poker seriously is an art, a social, sporting and strategic event. It is too beautiful to be used in such a small, self-destruct way.
For you who want to be a professional, using poker to bring financial results, my message is that, if you realize that you can't get results in this dimension, put a little brake on it, study, learn more. On the internet, participate in tournaments with low buy-ins.
Plan how much you can spend on poker as if you plan a dinner with your wife or a trip to the football stadium. Use poker competitively, playing to challenge yourself, to play, but never to bring bad things to you.
If poker cannot be your profession, let it be your fun, your sport.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker is a pastime that always gives me pleasure, but nevertheless, I am a patient and disciplined player. It is my patience and discipline that allow me to get good results and this in turn brings me the most satisfaction.

O

Ofarah

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well said. It is a game after all. Some of us get too caught up in profitability and while that is important it is not everything!!

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Good advice, friend.

The truth is that I lost a lot of money due to the times that they interrupt me and do not let me play, but I am already accommodating my time to play with my free time.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I share, it is like that, never risk essential important things in life ... poker is beautiful but it is easy to become a professional it takes a lot of effort sacrifice study passion and perseverance