cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think online poker is lonely and anti-social. I don't go to many family and friends events to play poker... my family is against me playing poker, but I prefer to play poker than worrying about other people's opinions, even though I'm a close relative,I think: if a person loves me, they have to respect my options

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing poker is cool, but having a family life is very important. Anyone who plays poker should know the balance of time available between social life and poker.

B

BodyCount

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My girlfriend constantly grumbles that I'm overdoing poker. I have no idea what to help her with.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everybody! For me: the my Family and Poker are Unit. :) I don't divide them...:cool:
I learned adjust the different situations :angel:: therefore the Family and Poker not suffer :cool:
from circumstances...:deal:

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my case, my family has told me that I play too long. I would like to know if the same thing or something similar happened to you, such as that you spend more time with them, that playing poker is bad, it does not suit you, etc.

my mom thinks that they cheat me by luring money:D

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If there is an agreement, both family and poker go hand in hand.

Pawlowski

Pawlowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A good balance is key and family is the most important! If there is a complaint (or advice) that you are spending too much time (or money!!) take it seriously and rethink it.

UNE_Aces

UNE_Aces

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no problems with my family about poker 🤠

I can play with my gf and friends all the time

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a part of you, let your family accept you for who you are. if poker is not a problem, but just a hobby. just don't bet the family preflop. wait for the river.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, poker is a good rest after a hard day. The game allows me to focus and distract from the daily routine. And although I have two children, they understand that sometimes I also need rest.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
In my case that never will happen because my mom, she hates that i like and play poker!

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my case, my family has told me that I play too long. I would like to know if the same thing or something similar happened to you, such as that you spend more time with them, that playing poker is bad, it does not suit you, etc.

Family sometimes distracts me, but I try to play in solitude and alone. But still we intersect :jd4::):jd4: