• Thread starter SlimHeperpokerstars
  • Start date
SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello members of the community! I'm interested in this question: Have you met your future husbands (wives) at the poker tables? Maybe you have friends who tied their fortunes thanks to poker? Can anyone out of you now in love with some kind of "star" of poker and dreams of getting to know it live?:rolleyes:

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that his wife is a poker player, not the best choice. You sit in online poker, she sits in online poker, and who will cook borscht and watch the children? :D

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that his wife is a poker player, not the best choice. You sit in online poker, she sits in online poker, and who will cook borscht and watch the children? :D
If the wife earns poker well, then children and borsch can be entrusted to other people:)

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You sit in online poker, she sits in online poker, and who will cook borscht and watch the children? :D

Where will the children if you both online. Why do you need borscht? Eat crackers.:D

K

karkachi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I find my wife at a poker table it's going to be perfect

Jhon Lozano

Jhon Lozano

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In itself I have no problem, as long as the responsibilities are not left behind by the game.

vitorbonatto

vitorbonatto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never saw a woman playing at presential games :O

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No.ne not willingly to have a wife who plays. All disputes in the house will be decided in the game.