Poker is evil

D

DikyAV

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
gambling is not the most useful pastime
It can be equated with alcohol and drugs. Habituation guaranteed. Whether you can restrain yourself is up to you.

W

whitetailbuck10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Like all things in life, if used in moderation there is nothing wrong with poker, alcohol or drugs. But like you say....... can you restrain yourself from not abusing any of them?

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Money management is very important, so we can control ourselves to play. And measure the limits of our ability to play. Good luck!

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Like all things in life, if used in moderation there is nothing wrong with poker, alcohol or drugs. But like you say....... can you restrain yourself from not abusing any of them?
^what he said!

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As long as you bet money that you can lose, everything is in the green, I would say.
Poker is not all about luck. There you should rather play roulette… With the right knowledge, you can be profitable over long stretches if you know your limits and have good bankroll management. Everything in moderation is the keyword here.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's important to play responsibly, set limits, avoid playing when you're tired, for example, balance the game with other activities and never use the money you need for important things like food, rent, bills or education.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just made a post about an issue that can help you see the other side, perhaps more correct and coherent.
Gambling is not the most useful pastime
It can be equated with alcohol and drugs. Habituation guaranteed. Whether you can restrain yourself is up to you.

I just made a post about an issue that can help you see the other side, perhaps more correct and coherent.
So if you are interested, you can read this post and still comment.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Well if you'd rely only on free bets, free spins and free tickets (and whatever other free stuff) then technically you shouldn't have no problems lol ...

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, gambling can be an addiction like alcohol and drugs. If a player don't have control of his limits it can be evil. Poker should be fun, if it's not anymore, maybe it's time to find another pastime.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends what games you're talking about. How are you going to compare a mental game with drugs and alcohol? Not all games have the same purpose, unless it is the game of Russian roulette, which is a game where your life is in danger, the same thing happens with drugs and alcohol, which is another way of taking your life, but slowly. That's what drugs and alcohol do and I don't think that Poker and other healthier games have the same effects, rather, what they do is benefit physical and mental health and I don't think they are as dangerous as drugs and alcohol.

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker is mean and cruel, but it always rewards every player.
s

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can’t disagree mostly. Like alcohol, some drugs, smoking and even gun play - gambling is accepted as an “adult” activity. “Adult” means it’s potentially addictive and/or dangerous.

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how could a game be evil.. we fight our own battles.. poker is great for the mind and we can achieve really good results working hard on it.
dont know how still today there are people who believe its all about luck

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hey
No hard feelings, but to me I don’t consider Poker as Gambling, rather a sport.

Gambling is betting money on purely Chance.

Poker is more a skill.

When I joined Cardschat I thought I knew to play poker, but I would not advance much in tournaments.

Fast forward to today I play far better than then.

I have developed so much skills from this forum.

So Poker is definitely not on the list of EVILS

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
It depends on what you consider gambling is.

(y)

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that from some part this is correct, and from some part it is not. It depends on who perceives it and on the person himself. There is no doubt that there should be a measure in everything.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
well , if you can't control yourself then stop playing :) , it is easy :)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Often poker is called evil. Even professional players are of this opinion. There are simply people who do not know how to control themselves, their emotions and nerves, and their incontinence results in aggression and irritability.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is Evil?!. Xm, the strange claim... But, as they say, to Each his own!

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not addicted to gambling, I can gamble whenever I want, but if someone has an addiction, it's bad, it's like a drug.:(

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ils not just the gambling but ita the game too........for ne playing poker its very good game.......juste the game is OK nonw the gambling you have to control it

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't consider poker as a bad thing, but a good distraction and a very good hobby to relieve stress, it's just a matter of knowing how to dose and self-control