Poker Edge Software

narizblanco

narizblanco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who uses this software. I tried the free trial. It worked OK on bodog but I could never get it to come up on Fulltilt even after several rounds of email with their support. Also it appeared to have some bugs. Please comment

Semicolonkid

Semicolonkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use it on full tilt. I know it glitches sometimes but it DOES work. What you basically need to do is close the "Lobby Edge" window, and this will get it to start calculating whatever table you're at. Then, it might glitch out and have a bunch of box-symbols in random places on the screen. If you wait for a bit, these symbols will get little pictures in them. When you hover your mouse cursor over these little boxes, it'll tell you what player they represent, so click and drag-drop it near that player. You also might want the window maximized if you can.

Note: It will only tell you about players who have played real money. It doesn't have info on people who have JUST played for play-chips.

I hope you found this helpful(sorry if it was too confusing.)

narizblanco

narizblanco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my procblem is the software does not even load (come up at all). I liked using it on Bodog but since I mostly play PLO there it wasn't usefull enough to buy it.

Semicolonkid

Semicolonkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Huh. I never bought it; I just use the free trial.

I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong...