Which poker do you like best online or live?

Leousar

Leousar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love póker online very mach

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like online poker but would much rather play live! 0nline it's much harder to get a good read on people because you cant see them to pick up on their tells!:D:D

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like online poker but would much rather play live! 0nline it's much harder to get a good read on people because you cant see them to pick up on their tells!:D:D

+1 There is also something different about playing live and being able to touch the chips, potentially make small talk, or even to pick up on more reads/tells (maybe from some of that small talk xD)

Online has its pros and cons as well, but overall, I prefer live poker at the moment.

V

Vizzy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Online for me.
My decision may be due to not having as many opportunities to play live as I do online. With online poker I am able to catch a game when I feel for it, so it's a matter of convenience for me I guess.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I only play online because I have nowhere to play live, I should drive a few hours to get to a place where they play live, maybe on a vacation I'll do this too ...

A

Axe1Gold

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
L like to play online much better, because in live iam really nervous and everyone see it...:D:D And online you can play several tournament or sit&go in one time.
Its very comportable.......

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

the poker that I like the most is live !!

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also prefer to play online. In my country, live poker is only available in 5 star hotels, and unfortunately I can't afford such pleasure yet.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The Big Game

i love watching live poker 1hrs on tv anyway the channel is paid. in which class does this tournament qualify:icon_sant:joyman:

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play poker at home, and it's most convenient for me to play online. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to play live poker. In addition, I like to play at home, in a comfortable and familiar to me environment.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i prefer online cuz i can play in my home and several tables at the same time...

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both have their ups and downs but I slightly incline for a live game rather than an online game

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although online poker is more convenient and I mostly play online, I still prefer live poker, it makes me feel more excited and enthusiastic.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing with friends much more than playing with randoms and this applies to Real games and online. pokerstars home games has been a godsend in lock down. Still being able to play with the same guys at the same time. (and using Discord for the mickey-taking while we play)

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer online poker. For one reason, I am in a wheelchair so it is just more convenient. Also I enjoy being able to lie on my bed and have a drink some food and enjoy the game. I also like the speed of the online game, I find it kind of thrilling compared to live poker. My injury is relatively new and I used to work as a personal trainer so online poker has been a bit of a lifesaver because I need something to channel my energy into.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The proposal of the two are very different.
Online is you in the comfort of your home, or wherever you are without any contact.

The live is sensational because you play with your friends and have that good chat, a blast of the time. And when you play in tournaments you end up meeting people. The dynamic is quite different.

I particularly like the 2.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rather play live at cash table and MTT online. Most MTT that I play live are pretty small fields.

Organize a Home Poker Game