Poker on Consoles (xbox,ps,etc.)

Have you ever played poker on console? (Xbox or Playstation) & if so did ya enjoy it?

• Yes, but disliked playing on console!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hootz

Hootz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Has anyone here ever played any of the many poker games on either game console? (Meaning on Xbox360/Xboηε or PιαγStατioη-any generation) There have been so many over the years...
Some are just single player, which I admit can get pretty lame fast when the only option is playing against the AI. But there's usually a gimmick of some sort to keep it interesting. Like this game Poker Night 2 :
images
images

All the AI are characters from other various different games, like Sam & Max, or Claptrap from Borderlands, Ash from Evil Dead.. there's lots o hilarious dialogue.

I haven't really played too many of the single player poker games out there.. because obviously poker is just funner played against real opponents! :p
There's been a bunch multiplayer poker games for xbox . (allways just 'play money' games of course)

I used to play Full House Poker a ton..
images

A lot of where I learned to play poker with a more serious attitude or drive towards really competing for real, was in the wsop poker games for xbox, (& prob ps) Single player mode & online multiplayer. The single player campaign is super informative. All the opponents are based on real life poker pros, its geared toward teaching, I would probably actually recommend it for any new poker players out there with the need for good poker knowledge...I would if the game was still easy to find, like it was when I bought it from EB Games back in the day lol. I also doubt anyone else still plays for any multiplayer tournaments.

WSOP2007gamecover
WSOP2008gamecover

There's tons of other console poker games I used to play the shite out of..lol
Can anyone else relate? :icon_colo

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips