Poker Channels/Broadcasts that Zoom On Active Player?

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. This is a strange request, but I'm looking for poker broadcasts/channels where the camera always zooms in on the player who's turn it is, especially preflop. I like watching the subtle facial expression changes and attempts to hide excitement when someone has good vs. bad pocket cards etc. [emoji1] . Any recommendations? Most of them just have a fixed angle on the entire table making it a bit hard to see / follow.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No idea, I assume that who ever is sponsoring the game has control over the cameras. Changing channels if that is even possible will not change the angle, I do not think anyway. Good luck with that.

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No idea, I assume that who ever is sponsoring the game has control over the cameras. Changing channels if that is even possible will not change the angle, I do not think anyway. Good luck with that.
Ah bummer. I was hoping certain broadcasters would usually stick to one filming style. I guess if anyone comes across a game recording where they zoom on the players please share the link. Thanks :)

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didnt saw anything like that. You can observe face of twitch streamers but is everything you can get i think.