Did poker change the way you see the world?

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did poker change the way you see the world? Are you looking for a poker relationship with all the things in your life? u love the poker or u play for fun?

U

urachicho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's just a game, some people play it for fun, some people dream of making millions, it can change your world but I think that's too grandiose of a term.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While poker has not affected my life in any way, well, when I win a lot of money, I think my view on many things will change a little, but for now I just enjoy the game and nothing more.

zviko

zviko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's an interesting question. Because poker taught me how to have fun, be excited but patient at the same time. Play the game of life the right way.

zviko

zviko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While poker has not affected my life in any way, well, when I win a lot of money, I think my view on many things will change a little, but for now I just enjoy the game and nothing more.

lol agreed!

ReoRekop

ReoRekop

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely, it's like I think twice about my actions and the repercussions that this can have, it sounds crazy but that's how it is

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not especially. To me it's a game, I don't see it as anything much deeper, at least culturally anyways.

ACEWOLF56

ACEWOLF56

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker has definitely elevated my mindset towards life. Have a plan, execute, you caught a bad beat, don’t let it tilt you, on to the next hand......poker and life is of similar things; have fun, make money, minimizing loss, and pay attention to everything.

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hell yeah. It definitely made me start to tackle my problems in a much more strategic/exploitive manner

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not know if poker has changed, but it is obvious that I, thanks to poker, has changed for the better. I became more patient and disciplined.

B

BigSlick20

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its just a game and just for fun for me.

T

Tyler Finnimore

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has made me more patient while doing other things

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did poker change the way you see the world? Are you looking for a poker relationship with all the things in your life? u love the poker or u play for fun?

Haha "YES"

I've found that "Poker" more than any thing else in life has highlighted the "Every one is out for them selves" feeling and is the common factor...

I know it sounds bad but its one of those games in life that is set up so that you can not win unless that is your main objective...

"The Poker Mind Set" a book and audio book I've played to my self as drifting off to sleep at night (on occasion) states that in poker "Greed" is a very useful attribute... haha

Changed my way of thinking "YES"... There's plenty of "ME" and "I" in Poker and there's plenty of "Me"'s and "I"'s in the World, what with 1% owning 80% of world resources how could there not be?...

Attachments

• Me and I in Poker.jpg
    Me and I in Poker.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont think so. Poker its just a hobby, i play just for fun. I now i m trying some freerolls to make a bankroll enough to buy a Juventus t-shirt

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun trying to slowly improve my game and win also some money. for me poker is hobby and will stay such at least in near future. The game helped me though to better analyze and react to situations in normal life so i definitely think that poker can teach you on some useful skills. I like this game and will continue to play it. :)

Q

Queev14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to get good in poker and make some money but dont wanna risk too much. So ive trained a lot in the last time and im winning and losing mostly the same amount of money and thats frustrating :p