Poker and Cannabis, good allies?

cloroquiner

cloroquiner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I firmly believe that cannabis improves everything. Tell me what you think about this combination. Does it favor or harm you when you play? Good smoke community!

For fun? Absolutely. Otherwise, better not.

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During the tournament it can generate some kind of confusion during an action, but it goes from organism to organism, at home it has a different effect, if it is in the LINE and the player has no problem It will be his responsibility, but in the real poker table live, there will be restrictions on the use of cannabis which will depend on the rules of the club and its place of origin. If the club all local laws permit medical or recreational use, the player can consume, but if the club does not allow consumption and the place of origin also does not allow, the player will be Commenting on a serious infraction, it is very worthwhile to be aware to that, and respect the neighbor and the life of all human beings.

C

Charulleto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say that marijuana influences the decisions of the player who is in effect.
In the Mathematics of the game I believe that it even helps.

:ad4::as4:

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a very negative attitude to any drugs. As I know, marijuana and cannabis, when used excessively, dries the brain and they are not compatible with poker.

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I imagine they'll see a 22 as an AA, lol .. being serious I believe that vices should not be combined with a game that includes both knowledge, calm and analysis.

elefece

elefece

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, but you have to smoke just a little bit one or two hours before

elefece

elefece

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a very negative attitude to any drugs. As I know, marijuana and cannabis, when used excessively, dries the brain and they are not compatible with poker.

ohh you have to try.. Is just a plant..
I think it was quite demonized by the culture..

But if you learn to use ir you can learn a lot

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, not at all. Drugs can t help anyone, less on a poker game.
Stay away from Drugs Guys !
M.D.

Highsolation

Highsolation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think they would mix well for me, I would overthink A LOT, on every street, and hands would take forever xD

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A game of logical reasoning with something that slows down your metabolism gives you an effortless response of thoughts.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like playing poker smoking weed, it relaxes me a lot and avoids severe headache pains for me.

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I don't think so. Maybe you feel like you perform better, but I'm under the impression that it's best to play sober and with a healthy lifestyle.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could help with nerves..

Cannabis helping poker play depends. One, what is your tolerance? Does weed calm you down, or speed up your thinking; it can go in a variety of ways.
If Cannibis is part of your normal routine for poker, I'd say it is a benefit; we all want some normalcy while playing, anything but the crazy variance.
Like the song says, "no, no, no; I don't do that no more.." I'm lucky enough to be able to move past cannabis, alcohol, etc; life is difficult enough without these factors.
It might make a player more thoughtful, tone down aggressive tactics.

AjR3ckless

AjR3ckless

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I looove to smoke me some weed while I play makes me more relaxed and make better calls and bets....marijuana is great:D:D:D

Driquez

Driquez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love smoking weed.Helps me be patient and reduce my stress after bad beats.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Besides taking slightly longer to react to the action on the table, weed doesn't affect my play in any way. Kind of boring, honestly.

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like it too, it helps me to concentrate better, increases focus.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cannabis, on the contrary, seems to relax)), and poker requires concentration, so I probably would not advise

Dobbler1

Dobbler1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I haven't been a weed smoker for a long time, but I'm pretty sure it would hurt my concentration and therefore my game. Caffeine is the only drug I think enhances my game. Might be different for different people, but that's me.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know why I've never tried cannabis and I don't intend to. I prefer to play poker with my faculties mentally under normal conditions, no hallucinogens and no drugs.

choche0372

choche0372

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
of course NO, your mind should be clear and fast!

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't think any substances can help the game. Nor weed, alcohol ar other drugs.
It may be a momentary help (being happier, loose, ets) but in the longrun it is bad for your consistence, focus and discipline in the game.