franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, everyone!

Just wondering if you have a poker goal on your bucket list, that you would like to achieve, before you reach the end, swan song....... the final elbow?

Mine is winning the pokerstars Sunday Storm.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hello, everyone!

Just wondering if you have a poker goal on your bucket list, that you would like to achieve, before you reach the end, swan song....... the final elbow?

Mine is winning the PokerStars Sunday Storm.

Have you ever made Day 2?

My first 'loose' goal is to reach Day 2 of a big tourney. I was about 30 mins away in the micromillions recently. However in this case I think the Day 2 goal didn't do my play much good as I became too tight as I got closer.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I would like to win a million dollars and I would like to play poker professionally. Apparently this is my dream.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For myself I have 2, play in Vegas and participate in a wsop event (preferably the main event), I'll try to accomplish those eventually :).

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just to play big buy in mtt. For example WCOOP with 5200 buy in.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Just wondering if you have a poker goal on your bucket list

I'd imagine actually winning Cardchat tournament in Pokerstars kinda would fell into that category lol ...

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, everyone!

Hello, I think every person playing poker has a dream of winning a million dollars, and I'm no exception! But of course my biggest dream in poker is to win the WSOP, well, or at least get to the final table! There is still a smaller dream, it is to win the freerroll CardsChat and take first place on the list of leaders! I believe that everyone needs to dream, because thoughts materialize! I wish you and each person only good luck and that all your dreams come true! Everyone is kind!

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Win the Sunday Million on Pokerstars,,,, :star:$$$

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to achieve a level of play that would average $500 per month to supplement my retirement. That goal couldn't come any sooner.
Cheers!

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to achieve a level of play that would average $500 per month to supplement my retirement. That goal couldn't come any sooner.
Cheers!

Good one.

Good luck.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I perfectly understand that I will never win anything in poker, they won't give me anything, and I play because I am a masochist.

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shoot i dont know??>

Good question but in honesty id would just like to be the best player i can be and if i can win a good tourney then id be happy. If i were to pick something then it would be a Wsop or WPT event dont matter which one.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My dream is that someday I will play with top professional players and win one of the big live tournaments.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have no goals in poker. I'm just playing for fun !!!

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mine would be at least playing a professional tournament.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to win a bracelet in a major live poker tournament. And then you can rest)).

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment have time and peace to play without distraction.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
#1 is to win the wsop main event. I have not plans to ever play in the main event so this might be a difficult goal to achieve. It was like when my grandpa would talk about all the things he was going to do win he won the lottery........But he never played the lottery. Not even once.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you ever made Day 2?

My first 'loose' goal is to reach Day 2 of a big tourney. I was about 30 mins away in the micromillions recently. However in this case I think the Day 2 goal didn't do my play much good as I became too tight as I got closer.

Not yet.

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, everyone!

Among my wishes are to win a wsop tournament, I don't think it's just my dream and desire but that of every poker player, the value of desire is greater when it is supported by practice.

A

Alexandr_Gazarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a strange desire. I want to make money without investing in a new BMW. Hope I get it out thanks to the freerolls.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Yes, it is good that we dream of winning a million dollars, yes I dream of that too, but we should not rush, I think all we have to do now is keep playing and gain more skills and strategies, in addition to participating in many big tournaments on the one hand.” The number of players”, and then the day will come when we will win a good amount.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Win a live tourney with a decent prize pool.

E

emzadii

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just to experience playing in WSOP, and then go deep if pokergods will it. Also, to play a nostalgia home game with my old poker buddies again, who are now scattered all over the globe. :(