I hardly bluff and win.... but when it happens i dont remember waht cards i had

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone bluffed all the chips in a big tournament at the final table?Anyone can bluff, but not everyone dares to do it at the final table when there is a lot of money at stake.bluffing can work when you have calculated everything, for this you need the right bets, the board must be dangerous and most importantly you should know who you are bluffing against.Bluffing is not when a player puts all his chips on the river and hopes for a miracle, bluffs need brains, not everyone is given this

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I do bluff but usually the tide turns back on me.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluff is art. someone love someone hate .

You can hate it, but it hang on the wall forever.

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
A bluff is a bluff no matter what the cards are but I do think it’s harder to pull a bluff off online than live

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like bluffing but not all the time, I think you have to study bluffing very well, it is an art that you must know how to use at the right time ...

never bluff, though it's a necessary evil ...

N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s not about the cards you have - it’s about telling a story. For instance, I will 3 bet light some times and then c bet bluff all the way down to say that I have top pair when I actually have trash. It does folds most of the time if an ace shows up.

S

Senator30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If I’m going to bluff it’ll be a semi bluff where I have a chance of improving to the winning hand. I also tend to get bluffed off hands to often.

Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I play suited cards from any position. My opponents knows that .... and sometimes I pretend to have the flush by betting huge on the river.

Markjduk

Markjduk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I regularly light 3 bet with weak hands before the flop against tight players. They rarely fight back.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have bluffed with all possible cards, it is obvious that sometimes it does not come out as expected ��

pitoplay

pitoplay

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do bluffs and herocalls not so much, it costs me more in the end.

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with several. the truth when you've been selectively playing the hands and making the right bets on every Street. on some occasion where the flop has not accompanied us we can make those bets as if we had the nuts and the opponents will believe us because we have been playing selectively.

C

crabcruncher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only bluff when I see an opponent make a cont bet on flop that looks like it missed his hand. Than I bet at least as much as is in the pot.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
No matter what books, the idea is to succeed.

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bluffed with various cards. I think everybody has it when the bluff doesn't work. It hurts to watch when your bluff is called. Therefore, you need to use it wisely, against certain opponents. I use semi-bluffing more often, it will be more effective. Semi-bluffs have decent odds of winning if they are revealed, so they have some equity in the pot.
You shouldn't semi-bluff if you are sure your opponent will call you.

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

I've managed to bluff with a lot of cards, unfortunately the only big drawback is it's very hard to rule out when a big bluff can come and it's easy to forgive

P

PEGAMEUALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you bluff when you studied the player and know you have a chance

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it interesting to bluff. The game becomes more dangerous and exciting, but I get irritated if I get lost by a bluff.KKKKK:):):):)

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Learn to bluff-to bluff correctly is a great teaching.How?Why and why to use bluff in the game-you need a good analysis.Practice of the game will show over time where the bluff is acceptable and where it is not.I do not always manage to correctly place bluffs and therefore I am not 100% ready for a fight.

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With 42 I remember one, where I had totally well chosen my rival, I didn't even get a pair as a game but I knew it was my moment and I ended up winning the hand without being able to neither a two nor a four

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it all depends on the situation and against which range to play.