Poker Anxiety

FastEddie777

FastEddie777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone get poker anxiety. It seems that every time I play I get super anxious and my heart races. Anyone ever feel this way? Thanks

Y

yanslad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing poker itself not that much.. but yes, before making a decision such as calling an All in pos flop and/or deciding to be the first one to shove.. for sure it's not recommended for folks who's got some heart conditions LoL

FastEddie777

FastEddie777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live Poker

Playing poker itself not that much.. but yes, before making a decision such as calling an All in pos flop and/or deciding to be the first one to shove.. for sure it's not recommended for folks who's got some heart conditions LoL

It would be difficult for me to play a live tournament. Everyone would see me breathing heavily or the neck vein pulsing when I had a good hand or was bluffing. I'd have to wear a turtle neck, a cap, sunglasses and cover my face when I made a bet, kind of like how Phil Locke dresses.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is one of the things I like most about poker. we may play several thousand mtt. your heart is always pounding at certain crucial moments in the game. on the other hand with the temp. when you have enough experience. we feel less anxiety than before. because we know that anyway. we use the right strategy and that there is no point in stressing

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
here, the point is in the experience of keeping your emotional state under control throughout the game.
this is an important aspect of the player not impersonating
although sometimes there are times when my soul goes to heels and my heart begins to beat furiously[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji854][emoji854][emoji854]

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some kind of excitement is definitely present. But it is worth learning to relax, turn on calm music. In the end, download the mobile poker client and lie down on the bed =D True, there is one drawback... Just do not fall asleep and do not miss your moves! =D

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not have that feeling, the closest thing is when I go there with AA and they match me, also when I am there with 3 or more people my heart speeds up in those circumstances:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

T1ltmonkey

T1ltmonkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Getting excited or nervous or anxious during big pots is a natural thing. We want to win, we hate the hurt of losing, and it is after all a gambling game. But one thing to make these moments easier to handle: Only play stakes that you are bankrolled for, and accept before a session that you might lose your buy-in.

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The heart beats hard only at that moment when it is a very crucial moment) adrenaline rolls over

FastEddie777

FastEddie777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting excited or nervous or anxious during big pots is a natural thing. We want to win, we hate the hurt of losing, and it is after all a gambling game. But one thing to make these moments easier to handle: Only play stakes that you are bankrolled for, and accept before a session that you might lose your buy-in.
That makes good sense. I guess a glass of wine or two could settle me down as well. Thanks. :)

Waleswasp

Waleswasp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’ve felt much more anxiety playing live than online at home. May be obvious really, but there is far greater pressure having so many eyes on you and judging your every move. Also comment/confrontation is much more uncomfortable live, you can always turn the chat off when online.

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One time i've got like... "depressed" about poker beacuase seems to be forever beaten by flush by the river ALWAYs, even when i made a straight the villain completed his flush and left me with 1 BB after that... that happend frequently for about a1 or 2 weeks... i got tilted, angry, got out of focus.. and left poker for 2 months

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excitement conveys our feelings. I noticed when I am confident in my actions and actions at the poker table, then I am absolutely calm and calm, even when part of the stack is lost. You must always be confident in your decisions and then you will be correctly tuned to the game.:)