rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you (or anyone from your family or friends) consider yourself a poker addict?
Have you ever had any problems playing poker (any kind) that made you think about it?
I can say yes. I've tried to quit like 4 times in 7 years and I can't. I feel pleasure, relax, make me very happy. looks like a drug. hahaha

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is not addictive it is not like all games of chance. Poker is completely different, it has strategy, it has a bit of luck, it has moments, it has decisions, it has many things that make it a different sport.

J

jasonmoone30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BG
Chips
Of course buddy. Welcome to the world of gambling. Good luck , I hope you end up well. My journey hasn't been so great so far and so it is for most gamblers. See you at the tables!

W

w1nn1epo0h

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I think yes, I want to play every day

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
I would not consider myself an addict but I like to play as much as possible. I enjoy playing poker so much, that I would play this without money being involved. And when I have time, I like to play, with or without money.
it isnt the game poker it self thats addictive its the incentive behind it, we as human beings are built to always wanting to win, and the adrenaline rush and thrill of taking risks thats whats addictive

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
We're addicted to a lot of things. This includes food and drink and much more. Moreover, this addiction is physical. Not to mention addiction to smoking or alcohol. So poker is just one of the addictions.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Depends on how you consider it, you may become addicted.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a few times when i felt me addicted. But it was in past. Now i understand what i can do and what i can't. And now i know that this was just a good experience for me.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, after all, poker does not cause such addiction as drugs, poker is unlikely to threaten your life, of course, many suffer from gambling addiction, but it’s still not so critical now and can be treated, well, the most important thing is to always play with a bankroll, then you won’t there will be no problem

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you (or anyone from your family or friends) consider yourself a poker addict?
Have you ever had any problems playing poker (any kind) that made you think about it?
The truth is that anything can be addictive, it is only the things that get us in trouble that people talk about.