UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For me it's a hobby, but i would like to be full time money maker!

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, this is a hobby, and I really like it! Poker relaxes me and gives me positive emotions.

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think poker is neither a hobby nor a passion for me.poker is more like proving to yourself once again that, if desired, you can achieve high results in anything.I like to set goals for myself and achieve them.

emejota23

emejota23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see poker as a lifestyle, it is my passion, and I believe that each hand is different from the previous one. :D

U

UzDarkHero

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it's just a hobby to have some fun after the work.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a hobby for me. A very promising hobby that can lead me to earn a lot of money.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:DPlaying poker is a hobby since I can't do it in my spare time and it doesn't take up much time to play. In addition, the passion would be accepted for that instead of Poker I can only play in my spare time and when I have free money from the tournaments:D

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Poker is a hobby for me. A very promising hobby that can lead me to earn a lot of money.
It's good when a hobby brings money:p, but when it turns into a passion that ruins, it's bad.:smile:

Dobbler1

Dobbler1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's been a while since I felt as juiced as I do about anything. Getting back into poker has really brought some engagement back into my life. something to give a ...well you know what... about.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and hobby and passion, and now sometimes even work) guys, the most important thing is to play on the bankroll)

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
passion is fleeting, hobby is eternal... for me it's a hobby, because I always go back to playing after stopping for a while.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's hobby it's passion it's hate it's love poker mixes everythin' in different tempers and temperatures

J

jsiatime

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a hobby for me, but from time to time it really annoys me, after the series of bad beats

MrrrRock

MrrrRock

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
to me is a hobby but i have tried to make it way of winning and for the moment im down a lot but next month i will deposit big time again and who knows

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
For me, poker is fun. I work as a driver, and poker allows me to relax after a hard day's work. But, nonetheless, poker is also a source of extra income for me. And although this income is small, but in any case it's nice to know that I can make money playing poker.
Good luck.

ozzyg666

ozzyg666

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A hobby that I have gone back to now and then. Use to go to the local tavern for poker night when I was single for a game, drink and chat but that went by the wayside when I got married and had our first child. Now having the second on the way and some free time coming up when I take time off looking after the wife and kid/s I thought I would get back into some online games. Can see me joining games and then having to give up when the household demands but will see how it goes.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me it's a hobby and an opportunity to earn some money.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
passion more than anything . i love the game and have big plans with poker for the near future

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think a little of both, much more than a hobby a nice way to spend time lol:D:D:D:cool:

M

Mmaxiii

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hobby, a good way to take time for me 😊