paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Well are equally important in my opinion as well as discipline. Sometimes you can get sucked into situations on the poker table. Trick is to keep a good strategy and stick with it

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both. Aggressive play can be part of your strategy depending on the situation

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Je li poker igra agresije ili strategije?
Poker je igra i agresija i strategije, a hoće li agresija biti veća ili manja ovisi o više čimbenika, odnosno dosta ovisi o cilju koji smo postavili, financijskom stanju, igrača za stolom...

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It is a Game of strategy and aggression it is one of those strategies, to me poker it's a game of adaptation, you must always adapt your strategy to the environment almost like in life, you must take in a lot of variables and give a response, make a decision like in life, that's why I like it so much it's exiting, and you can learn of your poker studies and training to make better decisions in life as well...

Good luck and welcome to CC ;)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Strategic use of skill , aggression. Players' manipulation , games with the RNG . Pure aggression only gives poor results .

Quaresma

Quaresma

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
One of the poker strategies is aggression. But only with it you can't always win, remembering that there is a lot of variance in the game. That's why you should be aggressive, especially with your value hands, but folding is also a tool that, when well applied, takes us out of several situations where we could put our tournament at risk.
On certain flops, checking is the best option and a well applied probe is capable of yielding more than an improper cbet.
Studying the different scenarios and knowing how to play each spot is difficult, but it is the best strategy to use. It takes time and discipline, but it's not impossible.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
my bet is on strategy :)..but you could try both :))

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
It is a game of strategy, aggression, exploiting and adapting too the players/table you're facing.

Cheers!!!

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think poker is a game of strategy and aggressive play is an important aspect of poker strategy. It helps realize fold equity.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is a game with a little bit of everything. Strategy I think is the most important factor at a distance

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a game that involves both aggression and strategy. Aggression is an important part of poker as players often need to be aggressive in order to win pots and put pressure on their opponents.
Strategy is equally important in poker as players need to make careful decisions about how to play their hands, when to bet and when to fold.

A

AntoniodeLima0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Is poker a game of aggression or strategy?
Poker certainly includes both situations, you need strategy to choose the best moves and aggressiveness to stay in the game and take the chips.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's definitely a game of strategy. Aggression can be added, as needed, much like adding candied sprinkles or nuts to a chocolate sundae; it just looks more appealing and correct.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a game of aggressive strategy.:)

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You should play moderately aggressive, but not always.

Artemloshara

Artemloshara

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, this game is more strategic because you need to understand when to just pick, when to raise, and when to just check

Top 10 Games